Chapter 94

False Awakening

                Summer came to an end and Taemin was now officially a university student.

                He also became a part time model as several requests for him started coming in after his session at the art school. Word of mouth really travelled. It got to the point where Minho and his friend helped the blonde set up a simple website with contact information. The requests came in even quicker then.

                “Do you want a ride to school?” Taemin asked.

                Jongin shook his head, grabbing the lunch Taemin made him off of the table and leaving quietly.

                Their relationship had been a little strained since that day.

 

 

               

 

                “Jongin, can we talk?” Taemin asked, standing in the doorway of the living room in an attempt to keep the younger boy in.

                “Sure, Tae. Talk about what?”

                “Sit down, okay?”

                “Okay…”

                He led the boy towards the couch, sitting beside him moments before Minho came in, sitting across from the pair.

                “I’m going to get a drink.” Jongin suddenly decided, but Taemin kept him down.

                “Just stay for a few minutes. This is important.”

                They went on to talk. And by ‘they’, it was primarily Minho. He laid down several rules, so serious and strict that even Taemin found himself stressed out and uncomfortable.

                “First of all, don’t kiss him. Ever. Don’t touch him anywhere he doesn’t want you too or we consider inappropriate. A friendly hug is fine, but no more than that. You can spend nights together, but he’s not allowed to sleep in your bed. Don’t call him by any affectionate nicknames. Don’t call yourself his boyfriend and don’t tell others you’re his boyfriend. Don’t say anything inappropriate to him, don’t try to seduce him. Don’t force him into anything. Basically, if you wouldn’t do it with me, don’t do it with him. If you can’t do this, you need to get out.”

                The conversation continued for around an hour. When Minho had the last word, Jongin quietly nodded and left.

                Naturally, the atmosphere was stiff and awkward the next few days. When Taemin decided to go have a private, one on one conversation with his best friend, it seemed even more natural when Jongin tried winning him over, like usually. It started with a hand on a thigh, then a finger on his bulge, then a palm against the shaft, and just before a deep kiss on the lips, a rough push, landing Jongin on the opposite side of the bed.

                “Jongin, please don’t do this. You know I always let you get away with so much, so much… more than I should, but Minho is completely right! You need to stop. I came here because I don’t want our friendship to fall apart over this, I didn’t come here to make out and tell you to forget everything he said!”

                Jongin wasn’t deterred, pulling a pout and whine as he popped the older boy’s pants open.

                “Jongin, I don’t want you to have to move out! Don’t you get that?!”

                “Why can’t I love you?!”

                “You can, but not like this! Please take what Minho and I said seriously!”

               

 

 

                Ever since then, it was a little quiet between the best friends.

                Not as bad as their first major argument though. Jongin was still home.

                “I’ll see you at after school, okay?” He yelled at the closing door.

                “Don’t be upset. He’ll come around.” Minho assured him. “Hey, now that we have mornings to ourselves, we can do a lot of things. It’s different than high school, you know? Classes are a lot shorter.”

                Noticing how little Taemin reacted to him, he wrapped his arms around the boy, kissing his neck as he watched the blonde prepare two more sets of food. “I love you, baby.”

                “I love you, too.”

                “Let’s have our coffee on the balcony. It’s nice outside.”

                Linking hands, he led the blonde outside, embracing the warm breeze that brushed over their cheeks.

                “Minho…”

                “Yes, darling?”

                “Someone wants to make an appointment for next Saturday.”

                “That’s great.”

                Taemin nodded. “You’ll come, right?”

                “Of course.”

                “Thank you.” Taemin smiled, leaning up to sneak a kiss. Minho’s free hand ended up on the smaller boy’s back, holding him close.

                “You know, we might be playing with fire right now.” He whispered.

                “How?”

                “You’re a model, growing in popularity. There might be paparazzi watching us right now, you know.”

                “That’s ridiculous.” The blonde laughed. “Besides, we’re so high of the ground, a camera wouldn’t be able to catch us.”

                “I guess you may have a point there.” Minho nodded, lifting the boy by his thighs. Walking a few steps to the corner of the balcony, he settled himself in a comfortable chair, Taemin cuddling up to him.

                Mornings like this solidified that he married the right person.

                “What do you want for dinner?” The blonde asked, sipping on his morning brew.

                “Whatever you want.”

                “You always say that.”

                “Because everything you make tastes good. After knowing you for over two years, I can argue that confidently.” Suddenly caught off guard by a fruity fragrance, he leaned closed to Taemin’s lips, following the scent, sniffing them. “Are you wearing lip balm or something?”

                “Yeah.” He nodded, “My lips have been a little chapped lately. Can’t have my husband ruining his lips because of mine… Hey Minho?”

                “Yes?”

                “What if Jongin moves out?”

                “I’m not complaining.”

                “Minho!” He pouted, slapping Minho’s arm. “It matters to me…”

                “He won’t… unfortunately.”

                “Don’t be jealous, honey. I’m yours only.”

                Minho smiled. He didn’t mind waking up to a morning of breakfast, coffee, and cuddling with the man he loved.

 

 

 

 

 

                They got dressed a few hours later after a shared shower which consisted of more than just lathering, rinsing, and repeating.

                “How does it feel being in university? Free mornings, a lot more time with this stud muffing.” Minho smiled, pointing at himself.

                “I like it. I know I’m still really young, but I kind of feel like an adult now.”

                “My baby is growing up.” The elder laughed.

                Taking the elevator down to the garage, they got in their car, driving off to school.

                Taemin was dropped off first. Minho would always walk him to the doors, leaving the blonde with his books in hand and a kiss on the lips.

                “I’ll come pick you up right after school, okay?”

                “Okay. I love you.”

                “I love you too. Bye.”

                It really was a little different now.

                No one bullied him, no one really avoided him either.

                No one knew him.

                People did approach him occasionally though. It was either because they think they ‘saw him in some commercial’ or because they were surprised to see a nineteen year old with a diamond ring on his finger and wondered if it belonged to one of his parents.

                It was a better experience than high school so far.

                He liked being picked up too.

                Getting in a car that was his, greeted by a lover that gave him endless kisses, and getting driven over to a nearby fast food restaurant to get coffee, that was nice.

                “Are we going somewhere or are we just doing to go straight home?” He asked, lifting the arm rests out of the way to lay his head on Minho’s shoulder.

                “Do you want to go somewhere? We can go somewhere.”

                “Let’s go grocery shopping. We need a few things and I don’t really hate having a hand to hold while I decide between two brands of ketchup.”

                “We can drop by Ruki’s place. He texted me yesterday asking if you and me wanted to come over for coffee and then go to the pool.”

                “What about Jongin?”

                “He has a bus pass. You buy him one every month. He’ll make it home.”

                “I guess. Let’s just try to get back earlier- oh, or why don’t we go grocery shopping, drop the groceries off at home, and wait for Jongin to come back. When he comes back, we can all get our things and go over to Ruki’s house then. We can all go and no one is left out, right?”

                “Well, whatever.”

                “Don’t be a pouty baby.” Taemin laughed, kissing Minho’s neck. His eyes landed on Minho’s fingers, watching as they comfortably and confidently controlled the steering wheel. He never really noticed it, but he saw something insanely attractive in someone who could drive like that. But maybe it was just Minho. “Hey, you know what? When it gets cold, we should get matching jackets. Oh, and matching scarves and hats too!”

                “And gloves?” Minho chuckled.

                “Yeah! We’ll look really cute, right? I think we’ll definitely look really cute. Remember when we were dating and you came over with that really cheesy couple outfit? I think it was on valentine’s day or something, but maybe you were just being the cheesy guy you are.”

                The elder blushed, his skin matching the bright red shirt he was wearing. “Yeah, I remember that. Let’s no bring it up, okay? I do really embarrassing things and then I look back on them and want to bury myself in a pile of dirt until the end of humanity.”

                “Hey, you know, Kevin wanted to hang out. Oh, but he specifically said he wanted you to come. He said he’d be willing to make the trip. He also asked me for your number, but I said I’d ask you first.”

                “What? Why me?”

                “He said something about some of the girls from his class wanting to meet you. Apparently you were really popular.”

                “Are you jealous?” Minho teasingly joked.

                “A little.” Taemin answered, surprisingly honest. Looking over, he kissed the top of Taemin’s head.

                “I only have eyes for you, Kitten.”

                “But I don’t want others to have eyes for you.”

                “Then you know how I feel. Except you don’t have to see those girls, but I have to see Jongin every day.”

                “He’s been pretty good lately…”

                “Well if I think most guys would rather have a roof to sleep under than sleep with someone. He can keep it in his pants and be your best friend, or he can be homeless and not see either of us ever again.”

                Stopping at a red light, Taemin sighed. “I guess you’re right. Do you have any gum?” He asked, the minty scent escaping Minho’s mouth becoming too difficult to handle.

                “Sorry Kitten, this was the last piece.” He apologized, watching the lights count down from twenty five as the pedestrians made their way across the street. Before he knew it, Taemin’s fingers traced his jawline, turning his face towards the blonde’s. His luscious lips delivered sensual kiss after sensual kiss. Once he pulled away, he was breathless, heart beating faster than the car driving by in front of them when the green lights came on. Trying to gather his thoughts, he glanced in the mirror, catching a glimpse of the blonde. Surprised at the pink bubble coming from Taemin’s lips, he suddenly wondered where the gum in his own mouth was. “Did you just steal it?” He asked, taking the mischievous look on the younger boy’s face as a yes. “Why do you do this? You know I’d get it back if I wasn’t driving.”

                “Exactly. I have to use all the advantages I can get, honey.”

                “Well then I should use them too.” He began, using his final seconds to tickle the younger boy. Taemin burst out laughing, only freeing himself once Minho had to focus back on driving. “Hey, someone called me during lunch.”

                Noting the sudden topic change, Taemin sat up properly. “Who?”

                “My parents.”

                “Oh.” That usually wasn’t a good sign. “What did they want?”

                “They said they want me to come over on Friday in a suit. Apparently it’s important.”

                “Just you?”

                “Yeah… I don’t know what they want. They just told me to dress up as if I was going to a really important dinner or meeting and to come alone. I’d stay the nigh there. Is that okay with you?”

                “Well yeah. They’re your parents. You have to go if it’s important.”

                “Okay.”

                “Minho…”

                “Yes?”

                “I love you so… please don’t leave me.”

                Raising the blonde’s hand to his lips, he kissed each knuckle softly, nibbling on it to get a reaction, to get the smile he loved so much. “Baby, why would you say something like that? You know I love you to death and I wouldn’t leave you for the world. I don’t know what they want and why they want it, but expect me home early the next day. What kind of flowers do you like? I’ll bring a bouquet for you. Bouquet, chocolate, a teddy bear, maybe a bag of those sour gummy worms you like so much.”

                Taemin giggled, shaking his head, wiggling his finger in between the elder’s lips and smiling when Minho playfully on it. “Honey, it’s not valentine’s day. You’re either extremely late or ridiculously early.”

                “I don’t think I need a reason to lavish you, Kitten. I do it because I love you and want to remind you of it as often as I can.”

                “Well then I guess the next step is what you brought up before.”

                “And what’s that? Remind me.” Minho hummed.

                “Starting a family. You know, if it’s with you, I decided I don’t mind raising a child. Four years from now, when I graduate, let’s have a child. A boy. Then a girl. I want him to take care of her.”

                Minho found himself blushing again. Taemin really was too sneaky, talking about important topics when Minho was speechless, winning his heart over when he was in the middle of driving and couldn’t do the same for the blonde.

                “What are you saying? That’s too soon.”

                Adjusting the seatbelt, Taemin shift around, sitting sideways in his seat. He faced Minho, head tilted cutely. “If I wasn’t going to school, I’d be ready right now. Actually, I’ll just drop out of school. Minho, let’s have a kid together. I’m ready. Minho, I want to have your child.” He proclaimed, gripping onto the elder’s tattooed arm with determination.

                “Taemin, I’m going to end up crashing the car… Sit down properly, okay?”

                “I love you, Minho. I know our children love you just as much.”

                At this point, he was pushed over the edge. His heart wasn’t the only thing being excited anymore. Pulling a rather sharp, sudden turn, he drove into a small and empty alley, Taemin’s steady posture disintegrated within seconds as he threw himself back into his seat.

                The alley only barely accommodated their car, but it was completely abandoned and unpopulated and that was all Minho needed. Ripping the keys out, he threw them into the driver’s side compartment. At this point, Taemin was looking around, entirely confused and disorientated.

                “Minho, what are we doing here?” He asked.

                Stepping over to the backseat, he reclined it entirely, taking Taemin’s hand, pulling the boy who didn’t seem to question anything over to join him.

                “Wait, what’s going on?” He asked once again.

                “You want to have kids, right?” Minho began, draping sheets over the seats only to drape Taemin over those soon after. “Then let’s have a go at the birds and the bees. That’s the only way, right?”

                Catching on, the younger boy nodded, a deep blush painting his milky skin.

                It didn’t take much longer for clothing to be strewn about the car, pants on head rests and shirts between seats.

                “I always wondered why you bought blankets for the car.” Taemin chuckled against the older boy’s lips, barely managing to get the words out between the pressing of lips and tangling of tongues.

                “I like to think ahead.” Minho proudly smirked. Reaching around beneath the sheets, he pulled out a bottle, popping the cap open. Within seconds, Taemin could feel cold lubricant in and around his private parts, Minho’s fingers making them not so private.

                Closing his eyes, Taemin enjoyed it. Minho made it too good to do anything else.

 

 

 

 

               

 

                It took thirty minutes for them to finish.

                A quick round usually took fifteen, but the car wasn’t the best place.

                Minho admired the gorgeous boy that leaned against the door, wrapped up in a shirt that was several sizes too big, hair a tangled mess on his head. He still had white streaks of Minho’s seed detailing his inner thighs, dripping onto the seat.

                “Seeing you like this makes me want to do you all over again.” He whispered, thumb running over the blonde’s lip.

                He hated how much Taemin spoiled him. With just the slightest hint of Minho wanting to make love, the younger boy would subtly spread his legs just enough for Minho to be able to cozily slip in, just enough for Minho to be able to take what he wanted. Placing his palms on the boy’s legs, he closed them, pressing them up against Taemin’s chest. “Sweetheart, I could make love to you for hours, especially when you say the types of things you say about having kids and a family. We can’t raise a family on an empty stomach though. We really need to go grocery shopping.”

                “You use me for your own pleasure and throw me away as soon as you’re done, even if I’m not satisfied? You’re horrible.” Taemin mumbled in a serious tone, causing Minho to think twice.

                “S-sorry?”

                “Babe, I’m kidding.” He laughed, pinching the elder’s nose. “I love you.”

                Minho pouted, crossing his arms. “Don’t do things like that! It scares me!”

                “I do it because I love you.” Taemin teased. “Hey, do me a favour.”

                “What’s that, Kitten?”

                “When you go see your parents… wear the ring. Don’t take it off. Ever. Also, wear my cologne. And one of my ties.”

                Snorting, Minho brushed through the golden strands with his fingers. “Why’s that?”

                “Because you said I can’t come… but I still want to be there. I’m greedy so humour me.”

                “I’ll humour you, darling.”

                “And the picture you have of us in your wallet?”

                “Yes, Kitten?”

                “Let’s take another one for the other for the other pocket. The photo you have is from our wedding day, right?”

                “Yes sir.”

                “Let’s have a more natural one.”                             

                “Okay.” Minho smiled. He liked when Taemin was possessive. It was cute and adorable and it showed how much Taemin cared. Pulling the blonde’s shirt over his head, he dressed him gently, leaving a kiss every few seconds. “Let’s go get food.”

                Taemin nodded, “Alright.”