Chapter 74

False Awakening

                For once, Jongin loved that fact that Taemin was mad at him, especially since it was out of jealousy.

                He didn’t like how Taemin dealt with his jealousy though.

               

               

 

                As Jongin came home from a day of shopping with friends, he was surprised to see Minho drenched in sweat, more tired than he had ever seen him before, still gasping for air as he downed a bottle of water.

                “Did you go to the gym?” Jongin asked him, grabbing a water bottle for himself.

                “N-no…” Minho tried explaining, out of breath, “I… Taemin was really upset this morning after you left and… he said he wanted to have to calm down but… we just stopped after seven hours and I… I don’t know where he gets all his energy from… I barely got away after this round… I know he’s younger than me, but I’m young too! I should be able to get through this… I need to rest the rest of today… I’m going to take a bath.”

                “Seven hours of with Taemin?” Jongin mumbled to himself as Minho walked away. “I’d give anything for seven minutes. Still… jealousy is a scary thing.”

                As he silently picked out a candy bar, he heard the voices upstairs growing louder until Minho began whining, or frankly, begging.

                “Please Taemin, I can’t anymore… I really can’t…”

                “Honey… Why not? It feels good, doesn’t it?”

                “It feels amazing but my muscles are all literally fatigued! I don’t even know if I can stand in the shower anymore… If we did it, I’d just end up lying there…”

                “I don’t mind! I can just ride you again. I’ll do all the work! Or you know what? I can top this time! I can do you and you really won’t have to do anything then! Not even get hard!” Taemin tried convincing him.

                “No way! How have you not passed out yet?”

                “Let’s do it in the shower then!”

                “I need to rest, Kitten… I don’t think I can even do anything anymore. Now listen, I’m going to go shower and you’re going to go wash up too, but after, because I’m more sweaty and I don’t trust my self alone with you today. For now, go get yourself something to drink. Seven hours of will dehydrate anyone.”

                It got quieter and Jongin heard the shower come on moments later. There was a sigh and a pair of footsteps grew nearer.

                As he anticipated, Taemin was soon reaching for some cold juice, chugging it down. He wouldn’t look at Jongin, face Jongin, talk to Jongin. He just took his drink and prepared to leave.

                With only Minho’s oversized shirt on, acting as a dress, the younger boy found him irresistible. Taking Taemin’s hips into his hands, he pulled Taemin back, making sure the elder’s soft behind pressed against his bulge. “Still feeling playful? Let me take Minho’s place.”

                “Don’t touch me! Go have with Ruki!” Taemin yelled, trying with all his might to peel Jongin’s powerful hands off of him.

                “That’s not what’s really on your mind though, is it? You just can’t find the words for what you really feel, but I can help you with that. Let’s start with, ‘only look at my, Jongin’, ‘don’t lay your hands on anyone else’, ‘tell me you love me and take me to bed, Jongin’.”

                “Shut up! I don’t need your stupid flirting! Go fool around with your date!” He tried arguing but found himself unwillingly accepting Jongin’s s and touches, especially knowing that he had nothing on besides his shirt.

                Forcing his hands underneath the clothes, the younger boy massage Taemin’s abs, silencing him. The lower his hand got, the longer Taemin would hold his breath.

                Turning around, the older boy decided that he wouldn’t be played around with, hoping to make Jongin as upset as he was making him. “Maybe you’re the jealous one because I’d never sleep with you.”

               Taemin was right, that did make him jealous. It made him jealous, mad, rage.  Grabbing a handful of the elder’s hair, he led him to the couch, pushing him down onto it and trapping him. “I’ve been nothing but nice and gentle towards you and you’re repaying me like this?”

                “You’re dating Ruki now, stop trying to have an affair.”

                In response, Jongin grabbed Taemin’s shirt, pulling it down tightly between his legs, causing it to outline the elder’s member perfectly through the cloth. Viciously grabbing it, he squeezed the shaft in his palm, watching Taemin’s legs close around it.

                Taemin told him to stop, to go away and never talk to him again, but the younger boy wouldn’t listen. He just continued to rub it on, feeling it harden.

                “I’ll go on a date with Ruki, and kiss him, and hold him, and go home with his, and him.”

                The brunette hated hearing that because it made him jealous. So much so that he wanted to sleep with Jongin, and take his ity, and make it the best thing he ever experienced just so he knew that he’d never be able to experience it again. But something that would annoy him just as much would be to never get that opportunity. “Every time you touch me, I imagine it’s Minho doing it so that I can actually feel good.”

                “Then I won’t let you close your eyes while I do you, that way you can take the time to appreciate whose is inside of you.” Catching the brunette’s wandering eyes, he smirked. “ turns you on, doesn’t it? I bet I can make you come if I just say the right words.”

                “I’m going to have again.” Taemin suddenly declared, “I don’t want to be here. I don’t feel like arguing with you.”

                Charging back upstairs, Taemin would never know how breathless and he left Jongin that very moment.

 

 

 

 

                Minho came down an hour later, flustered and nearly in tears as he quickly grabbed his sweater and fumbled with putting it on.

                “I’m going, I have to leave! I can’t take it anymore! He isn’t getting tired at all and my physically hurts at this point! There’s more of my skin covered in hickeys than there is skin that isn’t! I don’t know what you did to him, but I’ve never seen him like this so you better fix it! I- I’m taking the car to Heechul’s! Don’t tell him!”

                “Hyung, you better not be leaving!” Taemin shouted from their bedroom, leading Minho to run out all the more.

                Running down the stairs, Taemin was still in the process of dressing himself, almost ready but still unable to catch up with his lover. Huffing as he looked at the slammed door, he directed his glare at Jongin.

                “He said he’s going to Heechul’s place.” Jongin smirked cheekily.

                “Get dressed.”

                “Why?”

                “You’re taking me out.”

                “Where?”

                “To my favourite restaurant.”

                “Why don’t you go with Minho?”

                “Because he’s going to Heechul’s place. Now get dressed.”

                Laughing underneath his breath, he walked to his room and quickly dressed himself up before meeting Taemin by the shoe rack. As he held the door open for the elder, they walked out and locked it, heading for the station.

                Jongin grew even more amused when Taemin cockily took his hand, avoiding eye contact. Using that as a link, he pulled the elder closer, twirling him and capturing him in his arm. “You know, I didn’t think I could make you this jealous.”

                “I’m not jealous.”

                “You’re unbelievably jealous. Why? We’re not a couple, so I can look at and go out with other people, you know?”

                Ignoring him, the elder checked his watch. “The restaurant might be busy. What if we can’t get any spot?”

                “Then we’ll have to settle for some cheap, twenty four hour, fast food joint.”

                “I want to go shopping after.”

                “Is this a date?”

                “This is definitely not a date. A date is dinner, a movie, and afterwards.”

                “Well we already have a dinner down, I’ll buy movie tickets right now, and we can have when we get home.”

                “I’m not a cheap date.”

                “I know. That’s why I’ll win you over with my good looks and charm too.”

               

 

                Leading Taemin to the restaurant, they got the table with the nicest view, all thanks to luck and timing.

                Sitting across from each other, their mouths stayed in permanent smiles and their flirtatious gazes occasionally crossed.

                Jongin didn’t notice Taemin’s outfit because of the oversized sweater that hung over it, but the moment it came off, he instantly knew he wanted Taemin a hundred times more.

                His loose, low cut, black shirt and sinfully tight, ripped, washed out jeans showed off his body so much without being indecent. Jongin thought Taemin looked the iest when he was modestly dressed. After all, it was more fun to imagine he was undressing the elder than to already have him .

                “You look amazing tonight.” He complimented, earning a quiet chuckle.

                “I like to think I always look amazing.”

                Amused, Jongin leaned back in his seat, moving his legs forward to capture one of Taemin’s.

                “You know, you’ve changed a lot since you met Minho. He usually gets in my way but I have to give him some credit. Since you met him it’s like you… I don’t know, you’ve gained so much more confidence and you just became so much more… what’s the word?”

                “Mature?”

                “y. y, confident, yeah, mature too. I feel like for the first time in forever, you let yourself be the person you wanted to be instead of some quiet, introverted kid who’s too afraid to speak up for himself. You’ve added spice to your personality and it’s just… Such a turn on.”

                They put their conversation on hold for a few seconds, waiting for the waiter to place their plates on the table and walk away.

                “iness, confidence, maturity, spice… hmm, lucky you. It seems to be that Ruki has all of that. He’ll make you happy.”

                Biting his lip, Jongin used all the allure he could muster, channeling all of it into this single moment. With one elbow on the table, he rested his chin in his hand. With the other, he reached over, thumb running down Taemin’s neck, moving the longer hair out of the way and revealing the skin. “Tonight… I’m going to pull this hair right out of your head and I’ll leave my mark on this perfect body of yours.”

                The brunette tried coming up with a comeback to that, a rejection, but his half lidded eyes and pouting lips gave no mercy in exposing the shivering and lust that spread within Taemin’s body.

                “You should be saying those types of words to your date, not me.”

                “I am. You are my date tonight.”

                “No I’m not. You’re just as single and annoying as you were this morning.”

                “Bite me.” Jongin snorted, dragging his nail down Taemin’s milky collarbone.

                Ignoring the hypothetical request, he turned his head, sinking his teeth into the younger boy’s thumb.

                “Oh, that’s not cute.” Jongin told him, watching as the elder’s tongue seductively assaulted his finger.   “Hey,” He whispered, “If you keep doing this, people are going to start staring.”

                Dragging his tongue between Jongin’s middle and index finger, Taemin pulled away, wiping his plump lower lips on his wrist.

                Enchanted by the action, Jongin pulled out his phone, trying to calm his groin down. Not calling him out on it right away, Taemin dug into his meal, filling his stomach bite after bite.

                Moments later, the younger boy put his phone down, shoving it back into his pocket.

                “Did you get a message?” Taemin asked, trying to make conversation.

                “I bought us movie tickets.”

                “What? Why?”

                Shrugging, he joined Taemin, eating from his plate as well. “I guess I’m just following the agenda. Dinner, movie, and then when we get home, well, you’re not stupid. You know what’s next.”

                Feeling his heart pound against his chest, he tried distracting himself from that statement. “So what time is the movie for?’

                “Six thirty.”

                “So we’ll probably be home at eight thirty?”

                “Mhm.”

              “I want to make my hair blonde again.” He brought up, ruffling the mess of strands on his hair. “Can you go with me? I’ll probably make an appointment for the weekend.”

                “Blonde? Are you tired of brown?”

                “Do you think brown looks better?”

                “You look a lot older with brown hair. Blonde makes you look younger and… kind of like a playboy? Yeah. Take that as you want it.”

                Intending to tug at the younger boy’s heart strings as much as possible today, Taemin tilted his chin, displaying one of his most striking faces. “Which one do you like?”

                Jongin blushed, swallowing. “Well it depends on-”

                “If you saw me at the club, which look would make you want to take me home?”

                “Any look but, um, I guess… well you look really amazing when you have your blond hair and you have your eyeliner on and tight clothes and all that stuff.”

                Smirking, Taemin found it ironic that although Jongin brought up that he looked amazing in makeup, Minho always told him to stay natural and not wear any at all.

                “Blonde, I got it. Hey, open your mouth, okay?” He commanded, stabbing his fork into a piece of beef. Raising the fork, he reached across the table, holding the food in front of the younger boy’s mouth. When Jongin caught on, he ate it, blushing.

                They continued eating and feeding until there was nothing left on their plates and Jongin was left waiting with his mouth open. “There’s nothing left, Jongin!” Taemin laughed, playing with the sauce on the plate. “Maybe my tongue will do instead?”

                “Well get on with it then, I’m waiting.”

                Taemin had to be careful, making sure he didn’t get caught up in his own act. “Calm down. There’s a time and place for everything and this is neither.”

                “Fine, then our next stop is the movie theatre.”

                Being a gentleman, Jongin paid for the dinner without a second thought, even though he had given Taemin a gift card to that very place on his birthday. That left them to grab their things and head out into the slowly darkening evening.

                “Hold my hand.” The younger boy told him, “I don’t want to get separated.”

                “What a lousy excuse.” Taemin teased, rolling his eyes. “’Hyung, I’m madly in love with you. Please do me the honor of holding my hand’; that’s what it should be like.”

                “If I say that, I better be rewarded with the most amazing evening of my life.”

                Sighing, the older boy pressed himself against Jongin, hands invasively running down his chest and massaging the muscle as the shuffled through the crowds. In return, Jongin reached over, slipping two of his fingers into Taemin’s while the other two pressed in an area the elder found incredibly uncomfortable, causing him to obviously flinch.

                “D-don’t touch me there… we’re in public a-and-” Trying not to risk any illicit sounds from escaping his mouth, he kept his comments to himself, allowing Jongin to inconspicuously feel around his lower half when no one was looking. He didn’t want it and didn’t like it, but if this would make Jongin jealous later on, he’d put up with it.

                He then started questioning his motives. Why was he jealous? Why did he need to make Jongin jealous in return? Why did it upset him that his best friend was going out on a date with another close friend?

                Well, because Jongin was his. He was his best friend after all so they belonged to each other to some extent. He just wanted to be sure Jongin was ready to go into a relationship. What would happen if his best friend ended up getting hurt because he dove into something he wasn’t prepared for? That would hurt him too.

                Suddenly, Taemin lost himself in the malicious thoughts that soon became honest and pure and Taemin began coming to terms less with how he wanted to make Jongin jealous today but more with how he just honestly worried about him.

                When he regained complete consciousness, they were sitting in the theater, commercials playing and popcorn in their laps.

                Sighing, he stretched his legs, cupping one of Jongin’s hands with both of his and interlocking all fifteen fingers. Leaning his head on the younger boy’s shoulder, he pouted. “Kai, I care about you a lot.”

                Laughing, Jongin brushed through his hair with his spare hand. “It’s been a while since you called me that.”

                Nuzzling into Jongin’s neck, the brunette got comfortable. “I know, which is why I wanted to call you that now.”

                “I think that… before I liked it because it was something only you called me and it felt like a unique, special connection between us but now I feel like when you call me Kai… you see me like the same little kid I was when you made it up. I’ve grown up now though. I’m mature, and responsible, and I’ve learnt to love you. I’m no longer Kai who is Minnie’s best friend. I’m Jongin who loves Taemin deeply and wants to be with him.”

                “If you’re going to start dating people then you can’t keep saying things like that.”

                “Well… If you go on dates with me instead, I won’t go anywhere with anyone except you.”

                “Really?”

                “Yeah.”

                “I’ll think about it.” Taemin humoured him, listening as the voice matching up to the video on screen told everyone to turn their phones off.

                “If you date me again, as in… seriously… I think I’ll be the happiest person in the world.”

                “Well, I just want you to be happy.”

                As the intro to the movie began, Jongin watched Taemin lean over to get something from his bag. While he looked through his bag, Jongin couldn’t help but look down his shirt, staring at the delicate, pink s. He wanted to touch them, and them, and on them, and make Taemin moan.

                Burying his face into Taemin’s skin, he kissed the boy’s collarbone, whispering quietly enough for the elder not to hear. “I can’t wait to get you into my bed after this.”

                “Huh?”

                “Nothing.”

 

 

 

                Taemin yawned as they stepped out of the theatre, Jongin hailing a taxi.

                “Did you like the movie?” He asked.

                “Yeah, I did.”

                “Well that’s good. I mean, you’re the one that picked it.”

                “Did you like it?”

                “Yes.”

                Pausing their conversation, they told their driver where they lived, watching the streets zoom by.

                When they finally got home, Jongin wasted no time paying and pulling Taemin into the building, hopping right onto the elevator.

                Their apartment was still dark, signifying that Minho hadn’t come home yet.

                He watched Taemin step into the living room, dropping his sweater on the couch before dropping himself onto it. Joining him, Jongin wondered if he was prepared, if Taemin was prepared.

                The brunette the television, flipping through the channels.

                Jongin let him watch on for a few minutes but soon enough, he got impatient.

                He tried distracting himself and holding himself back but then Taemin did exactly what he did before and leaned over.

                The brunette leaned over his lap and grabbed a snack he had brought moments prior, munching on it. Like in the theatre, this revealed collarbone, and his skin, and his s that perked so perfectly on his chest. Unlike in the theatre, Jongin could now do whatever he wanted, no longer under the public eye.

                Grabbing him by the hips, Jongin aligned their waists, leaving Taemin to hover above him. The elder held onto his shoulders, surprised by the sudden shift in position.

                Within moments, Jongin lifted his shirt and began kissing the milky skin, working his way to the buds that drove him insane all evening. Although Taemin tried to maintain his cool, the moment Jongin’s tongue flicked his , his whole body shivered.

                “You know, you’ve been driving me insane all evening , hyung.”

                “Oh yeah?”

                “Oh yeah.”

                Twisting skin between his lips, Taemin jolted, falling against Jongin completely.

                “All day today, you’ve been telling me I’m no good… that you would never look at me, or be with me. That you hate me. Your mouth is saying ‘I hate you’, but I think that your body is giving me a different answer. You know, three other words that are quite the opposite. Want to guess what they are? You’re smart, it’s not difficult. What are those three words?”

                Trying to gather all the strength in his body, he pushed himself back up, managing to meet Jongin’s eyes with a challenging, seductive glance.

                “Three words, Taemin. Really similar to ‘I hate you’, just the opposite.” The younger boy tried egging him on, intimidated. When he received a smirk as a response, he swore his heart stopped.

                Tilting his head and placing his body in the most appealing position he could offer, Taemin over his lips, whispering, “ me now.”

                Shocked and breathless, those words seemed far off from the ‘I love you’ or insult he anticipated. His heart was beating unbelievably fast and his palms were growing sweaty. Taemin was straddling him and his body was revealed in all the right places. There was no way that the elder hadn’t noticed his .

                He barely caught Taemin’s eyes move to the clock and as if he perfectly anticipated what came next, he smiled, the door down the hall unlocking. They could hear Minho coming in and undressing, taking his sweater and shoe off.

                Leaning in, Taemin kissed the younger boy on the cheek before standing up. “Well thanks for tonight. Have fun on your date with Ruki.”

                “H-hyung, wait!” He called after him, still trying to hide both the impact of what Taemin did and his . “Th-the date! It’s, um, it’s on Sunday at seven! We’re going for dinner s-so… come along with Minho, o-okay?”

                Just like the whole situation never happened, Taemin nodded, already walking towards his lover in the next room. “Okay.”

               

                Now left alone, Jongin tried to reel his mind back into reality because there was definitely no way it was there after his best friend and crush told him to ‘ me now’.

                “Hyung, does this mean there’s no tonight?” He heard Taemin ask his fiancé.

                “Oh God no. I was hoping you’d be done by now. Should I have come later?”

                “No, it’s fine. I’ll let you off for tonight.”

                “Thank you baby. I love you.”

                “I love you too, Minho. Oh and don’t make any plans for Sunday evening, okay?”

                “What are we doing?”

                “We’re going on a date.”

                “That’s romantic. Just the two of us?”

                “Maybe.”

                Laughing, Minho led Taemin to their bedroom.

                “I expect full details before I fall asleep, okay?”

                “Okay.”

                “Okay.”