Sign Up

Forever and Always [EDITING]

The class leaders composed of two girls and one boy stood infront of the room.They all looked wealthy and perfect,their names where Shin Ah Byun,Hyo Mi Cho and Gyuwbin Min.

Min Ah clasped her hands"Okay class,so we are here in front of you to inform you about the upcoming endurance run!".

The class groaned and Min Ah slowly faded with her words"We're looking for everyone's participation.....".

Gyuwbin grabbed her arm and smiled which made her heart jump.He nodded and then stepped in front of the class.He flipped his hair and smiled,his teeth were caught by the sunlight which made it glint and girls go 'Kyah!".

The boy from earlier rolled his eyes with his arms folded.He looked really uninterested and started looking at his phone.

"As Min Ah said we are having the endurance run!100% participation is needed and this year it is compulsory for everyone.You get extra grades for physical education so can I get a yes from everyone?"Gyuwbin asked with a charismatic look.

"Yes!"said the whole class.Amazing how one person can change the decision of many with a few words.

Gyuwbin walked towards the boy"I'm looking forward for your participation".

The boy glared at him coldly.Sulli had a worried expression on her face.

"So sign up now it'll be closed by the end of this week!"said Gyuwbin enthusiastically.The girls quickly dashed for the clipboard on the teacher's table but Sulli just sat on her desk looking troubled.