All of a Sudden

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:Hey There!Yes you..ahahaha.Anyway my update is quick since I have a special event for church tomorrow hehe.Hope you like it and please comment,subscribe and upvote.Happy Reading!Check out my new story to 'If Love is Blind' ft Luhan,Sehun and OC (not Hunhan).


Minho came out of the toilet and was walking towards the school cola.

"Minho-ya"Hyunshin said while chewing a piece of gum.

"Mmm"replied Minho without making eye contact.

"You free today?"

Minho slightly chuckled"Why all of a sudden and the answer is no".

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What's obvious?"

"I'm confessing"replied Hyunshin putting her hair behind her ear.

Minho chuckled lightly thinking it was a joke but it slowly faded into a flusterred and awkward expression as he focused on Hyunshin"Are you serious?".

Hyunshin lightly punched Minho's elbow"Ya,of course I am".

Minho stared blankly at the floor,frozen.Hyunshin poked his arm"Wae?You don't feel the same way.Wasn't I the only girl in your life?".

Minho looked at Hyunshin with sympathy"Hyunshin....I'm sorry but I like someone else".

Hyunshin bit her cheek and looked up"What?But Minho your the only one I loved.First and Last,who is it?Don't tell me it's Sulli".

Minho was about to say something but Sulli came running down innocently without knowing what was happening.She linked arms with Minho"Ya,oppa.You know how long I was waiting there?".

Minho looked at Sulli still with sympathy and a 'sorry' expression in his eyes briefly then at Hyunshin.

Hyunshin gulped"This...this is your girlfriend?".

Minho and Sulli exchanged looks and Sulli seemed to have picked up on what was happening"I'm ssss-sorry Hyunshin".

Hyunshin had watery eyes"Wae?Why are you apologizing?You like it don't you!You have everything but why did you have to take Minho as well!".

Sulli's eyes twitched and Minho pushed her behind him slightly"Hyunshin,it's not her fault.You can't control your feelings when you fall in love".

A tear drop rolled down Hyunshin's cheek"Minho you really have no taste in girls.I hate you Sulli Choi!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!".

She walked towards Sulli and was about to slap her when suddenly Minho grabbed hold of her hand"Hyunshin,let's stop this.Sulli did nothing wrong,we did nothing wrong".

Hyunshin started walking backwards slowly"I hate you both".She ran away and Sulli had watery eyes.Minho turned to her and grabbed her hand tightly"You did nothing wrong".

Hyunshin was walking with hands in her pocket like she was bashed or was drunk and she wiped her cheeks with the sleeve of her uniform blazer.

She stopped crying and wore a mean look as she entered a lightly dimmed place in a shabby town.A bunch of guys with bandanas smirked as she walked in"Go,it's been a long time seen we've seen your face".

"Got any jobs for me to do"Hyunshin asked blowing her fringe out of her face.

A tall guy with a bulky figure wrapped his arm around Hyunshin's neck"Stealing?".

Hyunshin rolled her eyes"I'm not a kid anymore".She took of his arm and opened the file that was labelled'To be Finished off'.

She scanned the files and took out a random file labelled'Cho Woosom'"I'll spare your life".

Hyunshin skipped her fingers to the very next and she made had a happy,evil and surprised look mixed together"Choi Sulli,well well".

She turned around to the gang and held up the folder"I will do this".

The members all turned around and then a short and bald guy peeped his head"Oh Minho is already on the case".

"Minho?"asked Hyunshin.


Author's note#2:Dun!Dun!Dun!*Suspense music*.Hehe sorry I decided to extend this chapter cause I thought of it while driving in the car,well I don't drive my dad does but you know what I mean.Shout out to ChickenLoverManiac.