Dongdaedoom

Forever and Always [EDITING]

It was a Saturday morning and as the sun crept up hitting the face of Mr and Mrs Choi they woke up.

Mr Choi was the first and he stretched his arms wide while coming down the stairs.He plopped his self onto the bar chair with his arms folded.Soon realizing the set breakfast that laid on the dinner table before him he got up and read the pink post-it on the centrepiece.

‘Umma,appa and Ha Nah.Sorry for being moody and upset last night,I don’t know what came through me but you guys are still my family and I love you the same none the less.I just went out to do something and I will be coming back shortly and no,I did not run away’

Mrs Choi looked over his shoulder and was reading the note.She took a seat and sat down on a chair and brushed her hair back with her fingers.

Mr Choi glanced at Mrs Choi”You don’t think she ran away do you?”

“I did not raise her to be like that,she’ll be back sooner or later,”

“What if she did?”

“We’ll ring the police is she isn’t here by tomorrow’s sunrise,”

Ha Nah rubbed her eyes from the top of the stairs”Is Sulli-unnie missing?”

Mrs Choi smiled”No,she just went out for a little while.Go and get ready because we’re going to Dongdaemun and Gyeongdong.We need to restock the spices and also I’ve had the crave for the bread there,”

Ha Nah nodded and went straight to her room and Mr Choi made a worried expression whilst looking at his wife.

Mrs Choi looked at her shopping list then back at the spices”Ah melonpan!,”

Ha Nah got distracted by the nearby store that sold Korean hankboks.The owner of the store met eyes with Ha Nah and gave her a smile exchanged by a bow.Her eyes caught onto something else and with that she called out from afar”Miyoon!”

Miyoon turned around with tears in her eyes while holding Changmin’s hand.Quickly she dashed to the two”What’s wrong?”

Changmin bent down to Miyoon’s level and wiped her tears”Don’t cry,we’ll find him,”

“Find who?”asked Ha Nah curiously.

“Yah whoever you are don’t go meddling with others,”

“No,no, I know her.She’s my friend,”said Miyoon.”Sulli’s sister,”

Changmin’s eyes widened and Ha Nah bowed with a cheerful smile”Yes,do you know her?”

“Yeah,he’s Minho’s hyung,”

Mrs Choi finished buying the bread from the bakery and jogged to Ha Nah”Ah what did I tell you about wandering around?”

She looked at Changmin and Miyoon then back at Ha Nah”Do you know these people?”

Changmin bowed”I a Minho’s older brother,Changmin,”

“Ah I see hehe both handsome,yes?”

“Thank you,”

“You haven’t seen Sulli have you?”

“About that….”

“You know?”

Changmin walked closer to Mrs Choi and lowered his voice”Can we go somewhere more private?But before so will you excuse me,I need to make a call,”

Changmin went behind a stall”Hyunshin meet me in the food counters at Dongdaemun,"

Minho opened his eyes and he found himself tied to a chair back to back with Sulli,Mrs Lee and Eujin.He looked around quickly yet angrily”Let us go!”

J-U smirked”I see your awake Minho aren’t you happy to be with Sulli?After I finish her and her family off,I’ll finish you and leave no remains,”

“YOU INHUMANE-,”shouted Minho but stopping as he earned a hard slap.

“MINHO!WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!WHY DO YOU WANT ME DEAD!WHY MUST YOU INVOLVE THE ONES I LOVE!” shouted Sulli.Eujin squealed.

“Please stop now,you’re hurting them,”Mrs Lee said teary eyed while looking at the floor.

J-U grabbed the chin of Mrs Lee with his hands”You don’t have the right to say that,”

“Don’t touch her!”shouted Sulli.

J-U went back to Sulli and smirked again and grabbed her hair harshly”Do you know who I am?”

“Jae,”said Mrs Lee.

“Song Jaeun,”He laughed and then stopped”You still look puzzled,let me continue,"


Author's Note:Sorry for procrastinating the updates but today is the first day of the holidays so more updates!Please check out my new Chanyeol fanfic;Beneath the Moonless Night Sky!P.S Congratulations for finishing your finals!