Like This

Forever and Always [EDITING]

A few days later...

(Sulli)

Mrs Choi was quickly searching for something in her luggage and she took a pink headband topped with a rose and went straight to Sulli's room.She placed the headband on Sulli like a tiara and clasped her hands together"Aigoo so beautiful,I bought this when I went to Hong Kong for a conference".

Sulli smiled"thank you".

Mrs Choi held Sulli and got her up from the chair.She twirled Sulli around and her floral cupcake dress swished flawlessly with her plait.Ha Nah came in wearing a tutu once again and smiled.Sulli picked her up"It's the other princess!".

Mrs Choi smiled and placed a tiara on Ha Nah's head"Of course I didn't forget about Ha Nah".

Mr Choi came in with a bag full of groceries and Mrs Choi and Ha Nah hurried over.Ha Nah took out banana milk and Mrs Choi took out the receipt and scanned it very carefully.

Mr Choi walked over to Sulli and patted her head"Aigoo,my little girl has really grown in to a beautiful teen".

Mrs Choi and Ha Nah walked towards the mirror to Sulli and they all stared at themselves"The longer we look,the more emotional we'll become".

"In a blink of an eye you'll be on the wedding aisle and Ha Nah will be following your footsteps.You'll leave us"continued Mrs Choi.

Sulli back hugged her mother and pouted and closed her eyes"What's that talk mum?That's in a very long time,Ha Nah and we will always be your babies.We are one unseparatable family".

 

                                            

Minho was looking at himself at the mirror and he halfed smiled at himself.Changmin came in unknowingly and placed his elbow on Minho's shoulder"Very handsome but not as handsome as me".

Minho smirked and Changmin hit his head lightly"Ya!".

Minho quickly protected his hair with his bare hands"Ya,do you know how long it took to fix this hair?".Minho refixed his hair and then began to do his tie.

Changmin quickly stopped him"Ya,ya that's not how you do it,this is how you do it".Changmin demonstrated how to do the tie properly flawlessly and it seemed like he had been doing it since birth.

Changmin bro hugged him and patted Minho's back"Hwaiting".