Jebal

Forever and Always [EDITING]

“What truth Minho?”asked Sulli.

Minho looked at the floor and sort of zoned out at the question,purposely avoiding eye contact with Sulli.He would teleport to any period,era or place just not this moment.This moment where his past would creep up to his future and the question that had been haunting him might be asked.

Sulli gripped onto Minho’s toned arm”What truth Minho?”.This time instead of having a more serious tone she had a teary tone that sort of cracked.

Stubborn,he still kept his mouth shut.Sulli was crying at the moment and so she started banging her fists on Minho’s chest repeating the same haunting question.

Minho closed his eyes and finally took courage to meet eyes.He looked up and held her hands”Sulli,”

Sulli stopped slowly crying and looked at Minho.As Minho looked into her innocent eyes he saw all the lives lost because of him.

He took a deep breath”I,Choi Minho am a former member of the Bandana Gang and I was sent to kill Choi Sulli,”

Sulli released her hands from Minho and shook her head trying not to cry”No,”

Minho held her hands tightly”Listen,I don’t intend on doing so and I do truly love you so please don’t misunderstand,”

Sulli remained quiet just staring at Minho with silent tears all coming out but no noise being made.A sheet of guilt came upon Minho as he stared at Sulli”Because of me,many lives have been lost.I killed to keep myself alive yet my life wasn’t worth it,noteven one of those lives.I continued this routine until I met you,I saw another perspective of the world I haven’t seen.Please Sulli,”

Sulli still was looking at Minho not uttering a word.

“Say something,at least one word,”

“Choi Minho,I can’t look at you the same ever again,”

“Are you angry at me?Do you hate me?Are you sad?I;m really sorry,”

“Yes I’m angry,Yes I’m sad,you’re just lucky I hold onto my love because if I didn’t it yes would be hate.Mostly I’m angry and sad because you hid this,if you would’ve said it earlier the scar you made wouldn’t hurt as much.,”

“What can I do to make things better?”

“I don’t know,”

Sulli ran away and quickly disappeared from Minho’s sight.She got out of the train station the town surrounding was still dead.A bulky man covered with a red piece of cloth making Sulli unconscious.


Author's note:Okay guys please don't hate me for this chapter.Thank you and I apologize my nomnoms.