Nice Guy

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho was walking to class when he saw Sulli eating alone in the school courtyard.He brushed his fingers along the flowers and took a deep breath.

"Sulli-sshi"called out Minho smiling.

Sulli slowly looked up at Minho after taking a bite of her lunch and she choked when Minho smiled at her.She couldn't believe he had just seen Minho smile naturally for the first time...and even better at her.

He looked worried and went up to her"Are you okay?".She nodded and he took out a bottle of water from his school bag.

She bowed gratefully and drank the water which made her not choke anymore.She coughed and took a deep breath"thank you".

Minho nodded"It's okay".

Sulli looked at Minho"Are you okay?".

Minho nodded awkwardly"Yes,why?".

Sulli shrugged her shoulders"You seem nice".

‘Oh gosh,you're building up the nice guy reputation.That's a big no,no’he thought in his head.

"Did you shower?"Minho replied.

Sulli smelt herself and looked offended"What's wrong with my smell?Anyway I bet your here just for some food".

"Excuse me,you don't have the best cooking in the world.By the way your egg roll was too salty and undercooked and oh I was wrong it was your breath that smelt bad"Minho replied.

Sulli froze and smelt her breath but she thought it smelt fine.She got up and ran away"There take all the food you want and leave me alone".

Minho looked at her and looked guilty"Maybe that was too much played?".

Sulli was running to the toilets when Jonghyuk grabbed her arm"What happened?".

Sulli shook her head and locked herself in the toilets.She cried and wiped her tears.Girls who walked in heard her and they awkwardly exited and entered.

"Is she okay?"whispered the girls around each other.

"She probably confessed to Minho and got rejected"said Hyunbin shaking her wet hands in the sink.

A girl shot her a mean look and shook her head.

Sulli heard those words and cried more'It's true why would he like someone like me'