Wonderful Amazing

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho and Sulli were standing outside giving their farewells.

"Thank you for such a wonderful dinner and say"Minho thanked.

Mrs Choi hit the air like there was a fly"Aii,thank you".

Mr Choi smiled and patted Minho's back then whispered in his ear"Take care of her,if I hear any complaints-".

Mr Choi didn't finish his sentence instead he nodded to Minho.Mr Choi went into the house and took out a black jacket and slipped in a piece of paper in it then quickly returned to Minho and Sulli.

"Ah Minho,it might get cold later so take this huh,just give it back next time we see each other"Mr Choi said.

Minho smiled and bowed"Ah thank you".

"Okay so take care and have a wonderful amazing first date"Mrs Choi said clasping her hands together"Ah,first dates".

Ha Nah and Miyoon were standing next to each other and Minho lowered himself to their level.He patted both of their heads"Have a great sleepover you two and Miyoon don't be troublesome".

"Yes!"they replied happily.

             

The two headed for their destinations and both smiled at each other shyly.There was a brief silence.

Minho cleared his throat"It was a great dinner".

Sulli nodded"Mhmm".

Minho smiled and folded his arms"So was Yunsung good looking?".

Sulli looked at Minho from the corner of her eye"Ya,why are you bringing that up from a long time ago?".

"Just asking"Minho replied.

"Just like my mother said it was because he was related to Kangta unlike you"replied Sulli.

Minho smiled"I don't even remember her name,no need to get jealous".

Sulli's jaw dropped,she laughed lightly and stopped walking"Excuse me look who's talking".

Minho placed his hands in his pant pockets and smiled walking cooly.

"Wait,we just passed the bus stop"Sulli said watching the bus pass them.

Minho smiled"We're not catching the bus".

"Huh?Then how are we-"complained Sulli being cut off by a car stopping in front of them.She pointed looking mind blown"Thhh...Thhhis?".

Minho smiled and stared at the light blue tinted car with the words 'Minho+Sulli=Forever and Always'.

Sulli smiled still in a shocked reaction"Wah!".

"My cousin's uncle gave this to borrow after my brother told that it was my first date but he'll retint it after wards"Minho replied.

Sulli gazed at Minho gratefully"Wah....thank you so much,this has been the third best present I've received".

Minho looked flusterred but instead he smiled when he heard third'What could the other two be?'.Sulli was still frozen looking at Minho as he opened the door for Sulli"Well?".

Sulli looked embarrassed and so she scratched her head and got in.Minho sat down and gave the driver the fare.

After a few minutes Sulli fell asleep and her head slowly fell on Minho's shoulder.Minho was a little startle but he smiled instead"Aigoo,doing this again like before.Hasn't she learned?".

             

Minho looked out the window and the reached seaside place where there was a light house on the cliff,shops along the side.The one that stood out the most was a korean BBQ restaurant with flashing LED lights.

Instead of waking Sulli up,just like before he wrapped her arms around his neck and carried her on her back.Carefully he went out of the care.

"Thank you"he said to the driver.