Aegyo

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in ages due to my laptop getting repaired and I just realised chapter 15 was hidden all along.....all along...all along.Sorry about that anyway my new Luhan/Sehun and OC fanfic is on the way and I mean soon but not SM entertainment soom.Sorry as well for the incorrect punctuation,spelling,grammar etc will edit later.

Sulli brushed her long and shiny hair in front of the mirror with a sheepish smile remembering her first date with Minho.She sighed and then packed her bag when suddenly Ha Nah came in without notice and jumped on top of her bed"Unnie,Unnie banana milk".

"Aish Ha Nah you always drink that it's not good to have too much of something"

"Unnie you and your peppero obsession it's not good to have too much of something"Ha Nah teased.

"How..how..how do you know?"asked Sulli with red cheeks.

"You added weight"replied Ha Nah happily skipping out.

"Wait what?I did?"asked Sulli checking herself out in the mirror.She pouted and lightly hit her tummy"Aish,I should probably exercise.Haha no exercise involves movement".

Sulli was on the way to school when a pair of hand covered her eyes"Ah,what is this?".

Minho smiled shyly and poked his head infront of Sulli meeting her eyes.He chuckled to himself and looked around shyly.

Sulli stared at Minho and awkwardly laughed.

"Wae?"asked Minho with bigger eyes.

Sulli pursed her lips to contain her laughter"I've never seen you like this.Are you....are you high?".

Minho lightly hit Sulli's shoulder and she pouted pretending it hurt and then rubbing it"Ouch,Oppa!How can you?".

Minho smiled and then patted Sulli's head"Let's go".

Sulli playfully nodded like a little puppy and walked side by side with Minho"You're not complaining?".

"About what?"asked Minho looking straight ahead.

"I'm walking by your side".

"Well it's okay now".

"Why?"

"Cause we're you know"

"You know?"

Minho went quieter and you could tell there was a tint of pink on his cheeks"Cause you know we're boyfriend and girlfriend".

Sulli bit her lip and made a mental squeal.Inside she was screaming her feels out.

Minho looked at Sulli from the corner of his eyes"You wanted to hear that didn't you?"

Sulli cutely shrugged her shoulders and Minho shook his head.Minho stopped and pointed at a yellow building in front of them"Oh,this is the orphanage I came from".

Sulli looked up"No".

"No really"

"Bbbut I came from this orphanage"

"Rrreally?"

"I had a different name back then,Jin Ri".

"Jjjin...Jin Ri?"stuttered Minho.

Sulli nodded"Yes,why?"

Minho shook his head"The name seems familiar".

"I do volunteer work here after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays,maybe uh maybe next time you can tag along".

Minho gave Sulli a smile back and he looked at the smile on her face studying it more that smile from day one of meeting her it seemed familiar,could she possibly be?No,what am I thinking.