Gone

Forever and Always [EDITING]

The six cautiously looked around while trying to escape the abandoned area.It wasn’t a long way to go before they were safe with Changmin and the rest.The police had already went out in different ways to catch the criminals.

J-U smirked as he saw the six running he got his gun ready to aim and laughed”I knew you wouldn’t reach that far,”

Hyunshin quickly turned around and went to cover Minho.The loud shot of the gun penetrated through Hyunshin.Her balance was lost but Minho continued to hold her.Hyunshin’s arms were loosely wrapped around Minho”At least your safe,”

“Hyunshin,”Minho said whilst holding Hyunshin’s shoulders.

She smiled and her eyes closed as she fell to the ground.

J-U ran over quickly to Hyunshin”My child!”He started sobbing and kissed her on the forehead.

Hyunshik looked at Hyunshin’s dead body and J-U.He never cried over a death so he won’t a t the moment.

The others stood there not knowing what to do.

“We have to go,”Hyunshik said.He looked at the others and gave them a reassuring nod.Everyone went to go but they all looked at Minho who had clenched fists.

He knelt down and held Hyunshin’s hand”Hyunshin..”

J-U looked up and took out his gun and pointed it at Minho”You,you were supposed to die!”

“MINHO!”shouted Sulli.

A loud blast fired and J-U fell down besides his daughter.Minho sat there in shock beside the two dead bodies.He looked up where a team of cops were.

“We’ll take care of this,”the chief cop said.

The others got into the van with Changmin all relieved that they were safe but a cloud and shadow was still over them after Hyunshin's death.Miyoon and Ha Nah rushed to their siblings as they saw them coming.Though it was hard to tell what they were feeling,it was a range  of various emotions that couldn’t be expressed.

“Unnie!”shouted Ha Nah crying.Mrs Choi embraced Sulli into a tight hug and both cried.

Sulli looked at her mum apologetically”I’m-I’m sorry for what I did earlier.I know that I shouldn’t have been talking like that to you,”

“It’s okay as long as your safe and I have done faults as well to you,”Mrs  Choi replied Sulli’s hair.

Eujin brushed her hand on her arm whilst awkwardly standing afar with Mrs Lee.She tried to smile at Sulli and her other family.

Sulli smiled as she wiped her tears”Ya,come over here,”

Eujin looked embarrassed as Ha Nah and Mrs Choi looked puzzled and confused.She bowed politely yet nervously”Hello,”

Sulli wrapped her arm around Eujin”Ha Nah,mum,this is my twin Eujin and my other mum Mrs Lee,”

“Twin?”said Mrs Choi and Ha Nah.

“It’s a long story but we’ll tell you later,”

Mrs Lee and Mrs Choi smiled awkwardly with each other but there was a feeling of sadness within the both of them.Ha Nah tugged on Sulli’s shirt”Oh and Eujin this is Ha Nah,our little sister,”

Changmin hugged Minho”You’re okay,”

“Physically,Miyoonnie go inside the van first okay?”

Miyoon nodded”Anything you say oppa,I’m just glad you’re here again,”

Minho looked at Changmin straight in the eyes”Hyunshin’s gone,”

Sulli looked over her shoulder to get a glance at Minho and he didn’t seem fine at all.When he felt her eyes on him he looked at her but Sulli quickly turned around avoiding him.


Author's Note:Hello is anyone still reading this?Thank you if you are just 4 or less chapters to go :)Thank you to all readers and subs