The Spark

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli slowly opened her eyes and found her self lying in the Nurse's room.She looked around and then saw the plump nurse on the table sorting files"What..happened?".

The Nurse closed the blue drawer and took out a clipboard"Well you fainted when you had an asthma attack and a boy brought you in here".

"What was his name?Min...Min..I don't really know maybe Minhyuk or Min something".

Sulli had a flashback of what happened to her but she couldn't remember the boy.

"I finished the race right?"asked Sulli.

The nurse smiled"Yes,well done.You actually came 5th".

Sulli clasped her hand together and bit her lip.She got off the bed quickly and startled the nurse"Be careful you're not ready yet".

Sulli smiled and peered her head out from the door"I'm fine and thank you".

Sulli walked out the school and found the boy on the bus leaning on the school lockers as if he was waiting for someone.He was burried in a book and when he looked up Sulli was waving at him.

He looked the other way and ignored her.

She folded her arms"Yah,you promised.What's your name?".

The boy sighed"Minho,Minho Choi".

Sulli jumped"Yay!I know your name".

Minho nodded slowly looking annoyed"Now you can stop bothering me?".

Sulli grabbed the boys arm which made his eyes widened but his heart drop"Nope.We're friends now".

Minho quickly grabbed hold onto his arm and took Sulli's hand off"That wasn't part of the deal".

Sulli smiled"Helping me wasn't part of the deal either".

Minho blushed lightly"I didn't help you".

"Then who?The Nurse said a Min person helped me"asked Sulli.

"There are many Min's in this school"replied Minho walking away.

Sulli shrugged her shoulders"Still we're friends".

Sulli placed her right hand in front.Minho stared at it and eventually shook her hand.