Dream

Forever and Always [EDITING]

The two were awkwardly standing in front of the house of Sulli.Both were nervous and self conscious.Sulli was slowly swaying,hands clenched behind her back tightly and constantly brushing her hair behind her ear.Minho on the other hand tried to appear manly.He rubbed his hands together and placed it in his pocket.

He felt a piece of paper in his pocket and took it out.

"What's that?"asked Sulli peering over.

Minho unfolded the sheet of paper and it was filled with boxes with ticks,like a checklist.

"Aigoo,what is this?How embarrassing"Sulli commented.

Minho smiled"Your dad is cute".He placed the piece of paper back into his pocket and smiled and once again there was silence.

Sulli's foot moved up and down slowly and she looked away while asking a question"What was your favourite part of the day?".

"Mmmmm.....every second.I didn't mind as long as I was with you wherever I go, will always be my favourite place as long as you're by my side"Minho said trying to hide his smile.

Sulli tried not to smiled and ended up mumbling."Aii,so cheesy".

"How about you?"asked Minho.

"Every millisecond"replied Sulli shaking as to try and not to laugh.

Minho ended up laughing but the he quickly stopped and patted Sulli's head.

Sulli took out her silver sterling watch from her bag"Mmm..it's getting late so I should get going now".

"Take care"replied Minho.

"You to"waved Sulli.

As both turned they both smiled and took a deep breath,both holding their chests and feeling the heart beat against their hand.

"1,2-"whispered Sulli.

"Sulli!"shouted Minho turning back around.

Sulli smiled eagerly back"What is it?".

Minho took of his jacket and passed it to Sulli"Your dad's jacket,tell him thank you".

Sulli smiled and it quickly faded,she thought Minho would say something else and before she could take hold of th jacket Minho placed the jacket around her"Dream of me and only of me".

                                              

(Gif Cr Pinkoholik Tumblr)

Sulli smiled nervously and butterflies appeared and so did goosebumps as the jacket met her cold skin.She nodded quietly and started walking back to the house.Minho watched her until she reached the door,just to be safe.

                                               

(Gif Cr Weheartit Born to Die)

              

Sulli reached her bed and fell flat.She rolled over to the side of her bed and hugged her pillow tightly with a sigh.

Ha Nah out of no where took the blanket off her who was in Sulli's bed the entire time"So how was it?".

"How was what?"asked Sulli innocently.

"The date"Ha Nah asked.

Sulli smiled and looked over to the night sky with her hands on her cheeks"It was wonderful amazing!".

"That's a broad and vague word,could you explain?"asked Ha Nah doing a puppy dog face.

Sulli looked at Ha Nah and wrapped her arms around her"Well love is really like that it's broad,vague and unexplainable.There is no right or wrong answer to it as long as you...well love".

Ha Nah shook her head"That's really confusing".

"When the time comes,you'll understand what I felt and mum felt"Sulli replied poking Ha Nah's cheek.

             

Minho was more than halfway home and it was still and hour and a half before the crews and gangs would come out so his way back home was safe so far but every now and then he would casually turn his head back to avoid signs of trouble.

Minho gasped as he felt a hand cover his mouth.He turned around and sighed with relief when he found out it was his friend from his crew"Ya,Minho.What's with this ulzzang flower boy crossed look and you haven't been attending the meetings.Boss will be back soon so you better finish that mission".

"Hyunguk please don't approach me like that especially at this time and place by the way that mission is long cancelled"Minho replied looking annoyed.

"Cancelled?The boss let you skip a mission!After betraying the rest of the gang...oh speaking of them that's the reason you don't attend right?Don't worry,I've got your back covered"said Hyunguk.

"No,Could you please keep your voice lower,I don't want anyone to hear this and I'm trusting you to keep it a secret"Minho whispered.

"What?"whispered back Hyunguk.

"The girl I was sent to kill..."Minho began.

"Yes?"asked Hyunguk.

"I've,I've....I've fallen for her"Minho ended.

Hyunguk looked around and covered his mouth"You what!".

"Shhhh....I'm trusting you.Yes and she's the reason of why I have changed"Minho replied.

"You have one of the worst positions right now,if the crew finds out-"panicked Hyunguk being cut off by Minho.

Minho placed Hyunguk against the wall but not to intend to hurt him"Yes exactly and so as a friend,you want utter a single word about this.Got it?".

Hyunguk sighed and looked around then met eyes with Minho"Just for you".

"Thank you,you're the only one I trust from the crew and also they are probably going to hunt me soon,the deadline for the mission is fast approaching.So if I ever happened to be.....you know...g-gone-"Minho said.

"Dude,don't talk like that"Hyunguk said.

"But if they do kill me...protect her"Minho said passing a picture of Sulli.

Hyunguk looked at the picture"They won't kill you,you know how much you've contributed to the crew?".

"And you know how many lives have been lost because of me,I want to end those ways and start again"Minho added.

"Can't someone else kill her?"asked Hyunguk.

"I've also caused a lot of trouble in the crew and this is my last chance to win back the crew so the answer is no"replied Minho.

"All this,just cause of one girl.."mumbled Hyunguk.

Minho placed his hand on Hyunguk's shoulder"Because of this one girl I saw another perspective of the world,she showed me that this world had more to offer then violence.I have so many regrets and so now I would like to offer as much kindness I can to anyone I've come across even though they won't pay for the lives and troubles I've cost.You to could start anew".