Hwaiting!

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:~Wahhhhh!!~Thank you to all my amazing subscribers.Thanks to you I've reached 100 subs in less then a year.I will work harder and excuse me for late updates.I have like 5 assignments due in the same week or next so yep.To all those authors hwaiting!May the odds be ever in your favor.

             

Sulli was holding firmly onto her binder of books and was taking a deep breath after each step she took.She gulped as she looked at the bulletin board as she read'Endurance run!Join the fun'.

The boy from earlier smirked and watched her from the side"Like she's going to do it".

She stared at it then looked away."Sulli!"called a boy from the back.He had a ulzzang hairstyle and had a charismatic look.She turned around and smiled.The boy from earlier's smile faded and focused on the ulzzang.

Sulli waved"Jonghyuk".

"Entering?That's a surpise but your asthma?"Jonghyuk said taking a huffing as he placed his hands on his hips.

She got the pen slowly and then took it off as she was about to write the first letter.She shrugged"I don't know if I can".

Jonghyuk smiled and folded his arms"Aren't you the one who never gave up?I wouldn't be here at Hansu Academy without you and your support".

Sulli nodded and clenched her fist"You're right".She wrote her name on the paper on the bulletin board.

Jonghyuk and Sulli gave each other a high five.He smiled"Hwaiting!".

The boy from earlier folded his arms"Aish..really.She really is determined".