The Girl Who Cried Umma

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Eujin looked at her watch and pouted”Aigoo,it’s already 8:30 pm,”

Mrs Lee nodded”That’s right,”

Sulli looked somewhat disappointed”Ah,then tomorrow?Can I come again?”

Mrs Lee brushed her finger through Sulli’s hair”Of course you can,”

Minho bowed”Goodnight and take care.Would you like us to drop you home?”

“No,we’ll be fine”

Sulli and Minho waved and disappeared into the elevator.

“Umma,I’m gonna quickly go to the toilet,”said Eujin.

“Aish,we’re gonna miss the bus,”Mrs Lee replied.”Hurry!Hurry!”

Mrs Lee sighed as she sat on the silver bench across the chemist.She took out a newspaper and began reading.

“Umma!”a loud scream followed by the cry of ‘umma’ made Mrs Lee put her newspaper down.It was a shout that screamed of fright.

When Mrs Lee stood up a mouth covered her and before she fell asleep from the substance on the hanky used to cover she saw Eujin unconscious with tied hands.

There was silence on the train and Minho was smirking as Sulli was silently smiling at the window.

He held Sulli’s hand”Had fun?”

“Of course,”replied Sulli.

There was a little bit of silence before Minho spoke.He had blushed lightly and made a fake cough”You know,you really looked pretty in the outfit you wore,”

“Of course,”

“Only because of the clothes,”

Sulli rolled her eyes and lightly punched Minho.

“I was just kidding,testing to see if ‘of course’ isn’t the only thing you can say,”

Sulli leaned her head on Minho’s shoulder and Minho sheepishly smiled”I chose the shoes,”

“Of course,”replied Sulli before closing her eyes.

After Minho dropped Sulli to her place,she went inside the house with her own key and she had thought that everyone had gone to sleep.

Just when she was about to take a step her mother (Mrs Choi) the light which startled Sulli”Omo!Oh,umma thank goodness it’s only you,”

“Where have you been?”asked Mrs Choi.”It’s 9:38 and you’ve been out for more than 6 hours,”

Sulli looked nervous”Oh,that’s cause my friends and I….were um….were um…were doing an assignment,”

“Don’t lie to me,”

“Really,we were working on an assignment for biology,”

After what Sulli had said the voices of the two started raising their tone with another.

“Did I raise you like this?”

“Like what?”

“To lie.Never in your life have you came home this late for an assignment and you would’ve forewarned me,”

“It was finished but my friend called me to redo it,”

“Is it because of Minho?”

“No,what-Mum?”

“What happened between the two of you?”

“Okay,this is too far”

“Then tell the truth,you’re my daughter and I know how you act whether you lie or tell the truth,”

“I’m not your real daughter there!”

Mrs Choi slapped Sulli acrossed the face.

“The truth is I met my real mother,”replied Sulli with teary eyes.”I met my real sister to,”

“Your mother died a long time ago,the lady you met is an impostor,”

“No mum it’s really her,her daughter looks exactly like me and she has my baby photos,”

“There’s photoshop and plastic surgery,”

“I can’t believe you mum,instead of being happy for me your acting like this,”

“Sulli…,”said Mrs Choi apologetically.

Sulli walked away”No mum,not now,”

As Sulli walked up the stairs she saw Ha Nah on the steps who was eavesdropping who had tears in her eyes”I’m not your real sister and mum isn’t your real mum?”

Before Sulli could say anything else Ha Nah ran away and Sulli plumped herself on her bed with a sigh.

Sulli’s phone beeped signalling a message and she opened it.It was from an unknown member.

From:Unknown Number

To:Choi Sulli

Message:I know something you don’t


Author's note:Cliffhangerish again #NoH8Plz