Super Five

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli was at the bus stop where she would usually catch the bus.It was only her in the bus stop and no one else.She looked side to side but still there was no sign of Minho.When the bus came she reluctantly went inside and sat down.

"Where's your friend?"asked the ticket checker.

Sulli sighed"Misunderstandings".

When she got off the bus she headed for her class,looking at nothing but the floor.She saw Minho from the side with his usual headphones in and waved but he completely ignored her and looked at the other direction.

Sulli frowned and sat down in her seat"Maybe it's for the best".

                                          

Sulli was in the school playground observing Minho from afar when she felt a tap from her shoulder"Sulli".

She turned around and found Minhyuk and a group of other three.They all looked friendly and sat down beside her.

Jonghyuk chucked his bag on the table"We saw you were alone so we'll eat with you".

Sulli smiled warmly"You didn't have to".

A chubby girl with a french braid dusted her hands off and put her hand out for a handshake"The name is Yoonsom...Yoonsom Byun".

A petite girl with long elegant hair stood up with her hands on her hips"Doojee Park but you can just call me Dooli".

A quiet boy fixed his fringe and had one hand in his pocket"Hanjo Kim".

Sulli smiled and shook their hands"Sulli Choi".

Jonghyuk smiled and they ate their food well in their group of friends.Minho stared from afar and looked jealous but returned to reading his book.Hyunshin sat beside him and flipped her hair"Oppa".

Minho didn't give eye contact and was still observing Sulli"What is it?".

"Can I eat here ?"Hyunshin asked with aegyo.

"Sure,I'm going to the library"Minho said walking off.

Hyunshin looked offended and bit her lip.She followed Minho's eyes to a group and saw Sulli with a smile...not just an ordindary smile,a one million dollar smile.Quickly she packed her bag"Oppa,I'm coming".