Fate

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note: Double update this week to make up to the past weeeks I haven't updated and cause I left you guys in yet again a cliffhanger.Ehrmagesh did you see Exo's Growl teaser asdfghjkl but I think I like Wolf better and Apink and F(x)'s new song?


Sulli looked to her right where there was a blue handprint that was Minho's.She furrowed her eyebrows"That's funny,I don't recall that being there".

"D-d-do you know who it belongs to?"asked Minho slowly.

            

(GIF credit to hewillfallforhersmile tumblr)

Sulli leaned closer to the handprint.She stopped for a moment"It belonged to my friend but I can't remember his name".

"What do you remember about him?"

"Umm..he,he was really timid and antisocial compared to the other kids"

"Is that all?"

"Yes,why I don't remember much.Why?"

Minho looked somewhat disappointed with what she said.I remembered every single memory of her but she,she..she didn't even remember my name.He nodded to himself"Just asking".

"Oh but,but he was the very first person I had ever liked.Don’t get jealous.Can we go outside?”

Minho nodded and his face sort of lifted from hearing what Sulli said.How can I be jealous if I was the first?They walked out with each other to the garden where no one was and sat on the swings.

Sulli sat first"Well as I was saying first love.Mmm ever since I got adopted by the Choi family I cried night and day praying to see him again.Every condensed window I came across I'd write his name and mine hoping he'd see.At the age of 10 I stopped someone else but I still and I liked miss him but not as much as before but I still do"

Minho was quiet.Sulli smiled to herself and placed her hands in her pocket"He probably forgot about me and besides that was ages ago.I'm just an erased memory".

Minho looked over to Sulli with his periveral vision"That boy did not forget you".

Sulli turned to Minho with a puzzled expression"What?".

"That boy did not erase you from his memory instead he locked it up and was determined to find you but he just failed.That boy cried day and night to when you were gone.That boy....that boy....has grown up to be".

Sulli's heart dropped and she was frozen at that time that she only moved her eyes to face Minho.Both were frozen and Minho dared not to turn.Sulli had teary eyes"Are-are you really?".

Minho rolled up his sleeves"This is a faint mark of the whipping I got when I left the handprint".

"Sorry cause of me-"

Minho cut Sulli"Cause of you I became a better person"

Sulli smiled and pressed her lips together as she turned away with a tear coming out of her eye"In this moment you still act cheesy"

"No,I mean it.Thanks to Jinri and thanks to Sulli.Jinri was the light in the tunnel after my parents died and when Jinri left I was in the dark tunnel again but then came Sulli".

"Your cheesiness is making cry,stop"Sulli said wiping her tears.Minho himself wasn't the type to cry but watching Sulli he embraced her and cried with her”We’ve been brought back together so I promise not to leave you again”.