The Orphans

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Today was the day that Minho and Sulli agreed to going to the orphanage together  for volunteer work and to also play around with the little children.Minho was still bothered about the fact that Sulli could be Jin Ri,his first love and on the other hand Sulli was bothered by Hyunshin

*Flashback*

“Bandana?”asked Sulli cluelessly.

“Dugeon!”replied Hyunshin  loudly with and irritated expression.

Sulli gasped and looked around quickly”Shhh,members from that gang might hear you but what about it?”.

“Your precious Minho is in it”.

*End of Flashback*

Minho waved at Sulli from afar”Oh how long have you been waiting here?It’s cold so you should’ve waited inside”.

“No,it’s okay”Sulli replied.

“You really missed me that much?”.

“Oppa”Sulli replied looking  slightly annoyed.Why did I fall in love with this cheesy…

“Shall we head inside?”.

Sulli nodded with a pursed smile.The two stepped in the yellow building and it was filled with kids running to and fro but it wasn’t chaotic.

Minho and Sulli were greeted by a kind looking ahjumma.She bowed to Minho but gave Sulli a kiss on the cheek”Sulli-ah,come here to visit again?”.

Sulli nodded”Neh and I’ve brought someone along”.

The ahjumma examined Minho from head to toe and then nudged Sulli”He passes”.

Sulli tucked her hair behind her ear and shyly and awkwardly giggled.

Minho offered his hand”Sorry,I forgot to introduce myself.I am Choi Minho”.

The Ahjumma shook his hand in return”Sooha,Im Sooha.I should get going just chill here,if you have any worries I’ll be at the reception”.

“Yes”the two politely said as Sooha left them alone.

Minho smiled and looked around.He held the straps of his back tightly with a wide smile”Pretty much nothing has changed since I was here”.

“Except for the people themselves”

Two little girls,one with the signature Dara hairstyle and one with who was shy looking ran up to Minho grabbing his hand”Oppa!”.

“Well You seem to be popular”Sulli smiled.

“Unni!”shouted the little girl tackling Sulli with a hug.

Sulli smiled”Hansoo,this is Minho oppa”.

Hansoo smiled widely”A-a-anyeong Minho oppa”.

Minho giggled to himself at Hansoo’s cuteness,he also rustled her hair.He turned to the timid looking girl”And your name is?”.

“L-l-lee…Mi-Minjung”the timid girl replied.

“Noona!”exclaimed three boys running to Sulli dressed as pirates.

Minho leaned closer to Sulli”Well you seem to be popular”.

One wore and eye patch and held a styrofoam sword,kid friendly.He looked at Minho and frowned”Noona,who’s this?”.

A mushroom haired boy pouted”Is this your boyfriend?”

Minho and Sulli exchange shy looks and simultaneously nodded.

The kids in front of them smiled”He’s handsome.But not as handsome as us!”

Minho shook his head with a smile”Oh so I wasn’t the only one”.

Sulli rolled her eyes”These are kids for goodness”.

“I’m a very jealous person”Minho said quietening down while sheepishly smiling.

“Oh introduce yourselves to Hyung”.

The one with the eye patch that was really cute placed his hands on his hips”Kyungsoo!”

The mushroom kid followed”Mason!”

The last kid resembled Minho”Yoogeun”.

“Oh he looks like you”Sulli pointed out.

Minho pinched Yoogeun’s cheeks softly”Aigoo,you’ll become handsome as me when you grow up.Are you my long lost brother,hehe?”

“Jinjja?”

“No,I was an only child”

Kyungsoo grabbed Sulli by the hand”Noona let’s go to the play room!”


Author's note:Kyungsoo as in Exo Kyungsoo?Well yeh hehe,he was so cute (still is).D.O is my bias in Exo,who's yours?D.Oes this count as an Exo cameo?Yoogeun!Mason!*sobs*They're so big now...why is everyone growing?Should I add Lauren and the B1A4 babies?