Endurance Run

Forever and Always [EDITING]

"Sulli-sshi!"shouted Jonghyuk from the crowd waving.Sulli waved and smiled.She clenched her fist and mumbled'hwaiting'.She took a deep breath and from the corner of the bench she saw the boy on the bus leaning on the wall reading a book.She smiled shyly and then focused in front.

Gyuwbin and the class leaders of 2-C were gathered around by girls as usual.

The competitors got ready and were all wore war faces except for Sulli.Mr Yeo raised the gun over his head"1,2,3!".It let out a loud blast and the contestants quickly dashed.Most of them were pacing themselves but the others were sprinting.Sulli was coming last and was already puffing even though she only has ran 200m out of the 4km.

After each lap Jonghyuk would should her name.The boy from the bus eyes him out and after three laps (3km) he looked up from his back and at Sulli"Really now?Just wait little fly,you will give up".

Sulli was puffing a lot and she stopped for a little.

"Psst"someone whispered from aside.Sulli turned around and found Jonghyuk.It was only them two.The others were in front.

"Yah,what are you doing here?You're going to get in trouble"said Sulli.

Jonghyuk passed her a plastic cup of water"hurry".

Sulli looked at the water.She smiled"thank you".When she looked up Jonghyuk was gone.Quickly she drank the water which gave her more momentum and stamina.

After three minutes she felt weak and tired again.She took a deep breath and was almost at the finish line.When she took a deep breath she couldn't stop breathing.She reached in her pocket for her inhaler but it wasn't there.Her eyes widened.

The boy on the bus looked at her weirdly"Her technique for the endurance run is weird".

He looked at her closer as she made the finish line"She,she finished it?".

Sulli fell on the ground and was unconscious.