An Unforgivable Sorry

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Hyunshin’s Pov

I closed my eyes and my last words were ‘Forgive Me’. I was ready for it,death. I feared nothing so why would I fear death. 17 years I have prepared for this time but never having to courage to but finally now I do.

Narrator’s Pov

Hyunshin took one foot out preparing for the drop but she felt someone wrap their hands around her and pull her back to the pathway “Ya!What are you doing?”

Hyunshin sniffled with tears and stumbled back but gained her balance so she wouldn't fall.

“Aish you’re dripping your tears all over,”said a voice.

Hyunshin turned around to look at the boy and upon seeing his face she felt a blanket  of guilt swallow her ”Ch-changmin?”

“Hyunshin!Dumbo what are you doing trying to commit suicide?”Changmin said.

“Why didn’t you let me!”

“You’re like my sister so please,aish girls I don’t get them.Speaking of girls, you’re a girl so what are you doing here out this late? It’s dangerous you know are you dumb or just dumb?”

“That’s none of your business,”

“Anyway since you were fond of Minho do you know where he’s been?”

Changmin scratched is head and then poked at Hyunshin who wore a blank zoned out expression. He poked her “Uh hello?”

Hyunshin was still staring over the bridge but she held onto Changmin’s arm”Oppa,I’m sorry,”

“Well you should be,”

“No,it’s a sorry that can’t be forgiven,”

Changmin sighed then folded his arms”What did you do this time start a fight again in your school?”

“I-I-I framed your brother and now he’s with the gang not to help out as a member but as a victim. He’s also with Sulli,her mum and her sister,”

Changmin froze then smiled”Go home. Are you drunk?”

“No,no I am telling the truth,”said Hyunshin as she looked into Changmin’s eyes.

Changmin stared at Hyunshin’s ears to check whether she was telling the truth or not is she was lying then her ears would have turned a shade red but it was her normal skin tone.

Changmin pushed Hyunshin”Are you out of your mind?”

Hyunshin shuffled back without staring at Changmin due to guilt. “I-I-I don’t know what came to me,” was all she could say.

“You know their lives are at risk and you did this all for your selfish bratty self. You know you’re so lucky that we’re close enough that I won’t kill you,”

Changmin pushed Hyunshin again and this time she stumbled and then stayed on the floor crying.

“Why’d you do it?”

“B-because it will help the gang…”

“Knowing you,no there’s another reason. Tell me is it Sulli?”

Hyunshin bit her lip and covered her ears”Don’t speak of her name!”

“It is isn’t it?Take a good look at yourself and see why Minho preferred Sulli over you,”

“Stop I know where you’re going with this. You’re just gonna say she’s better-“

“She’s better than you because she’s better than what she can be and you too can be better by being better what you are right now….that’s not the Hyunshin I knew. Do you ever think of not only yourself? I know you’ve always wanted to have been loved by Minho and you got it but why aren’t you content,”

“What do you mean love? Can’t you see he does not and his always mean to me,”

“He loves you as family even though you didn’t get the other love your aspiring for, aren’t you happy you have a place in Minho’s heart. The cold hearted Minho?Ignoring girls like that,you were the first he opened his heart to besides his mother not in the way you want but in a family way.Being mean?Isn't that a sign of affection he's always mean to me well it's a love hate relationship"

With that she became quiet and cried even more. She kneeled on the floor and begged”I’m sorry…I-I didn’t realize (sniff) what I have done and-“

Changmin pulled Hyunshin up to her feet”Now help me save them,"


A/N: Long time no update so here sorry ^^.I reealized in one of my chapters I referred Minho as Chanyeol lawl I was thinking about Chanyeol at that time so sorry for the misconceptions.Thank you to these new subs! Welcome to my gayy fanfics and also I apologize again for the spelling mistakes and grammar.Sorry kinda rushed this:

_usernameistaken_,Leehyunwoo479,fattinsuffian,ilovewattpad,Nynaeve,

MsSongEunIn,Nitzvb,shinjeah,sulli4ever,Yeomi1

Did I forget anyone?