[EPILOGUE/FINAL] Love Story

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Love story by Taylor Swift


The red ribbon was cut and all sorts of people were seated in front of the stage  A small and petite little girl with round and marble eyes wobbled unstabily towards the playroom. She fell down on one knee when long and toned arms swooped down and wrapped around her.

Minho picked her up and stared into her eyes"Aiya,Hyunshin where do you think you're going?"

Sulli came in with a deer patterned ear flap and secured it on Hyunshin's head whilst pulling faces at her"It's cold,".Sulli spread her arms out and Minho gave Hyunshin in to her with a hint of sadness.Sulli danced with Hyunshin in her arms and noticed that Minho was staring at the two of them"Wae?Why are you like that?"

Minho shook his head and smiled genuinely,his eyes also, wrapping his arm around Sulli and kissing the two on the forehead. Sooha approached the two teary eyed though it was a cute sight.She sighed and looked at the three up and down"I partly raised you guys and here you are raising your own," She touched her chest with her wrinkly palm and made a slow chesty laugh.

Sulli giggled like her highschool self and scooted closer to Sooha. In a playful tone she murmered"Hyunshin,say hello,".

Hyunshin blinked rapidly and then stared at Sooha without blinking before giving out a joyful laughter"bah,"she said as it escaped.

"Oh,"Minho said as his eyes widened tilting his head closely to Hyunshin.

"Bo,"she said.

"Babo?"Minho replied looking offended.The two ladies laughed whilst Minho stood there trying not to laugh with a serious expression.

Minho lightly punched Sulli on her right arm"Wae,stop laughing.I didn't raise my child to talk like that to me,"

Sulli rolled her eyes as she shook her head but then her eyes squinted as she saw two familiar figures holding hands in the entrance. Minho and Sooha followed on and Sooha clasped her hands together. She rushed to the two in their school uniforms like a mum and hugged both tightly. The girl nervously retracted her hand from the boy and they nervously looked away from each other scratching their heads.

Minho's lips slowly crept to a sly smile and pointed with his finger going up and down"I know those eyes,"

The two bowed formally and smiled.

"Hansoo,Kyungsoo?"Sulli asked.

The two who go by the name Hansoo and Kyungsoo nervously smiled and nodded. Hansoo came in for a hug but saw the baby so she hugged Sulli's free arm.

"You're so big now!"Sulli exclaimed.

"You have a baby!"Hansoo exclaimed poking Hyunshin on the cheek. "We heard someone bought this orphanage,apparently someone going by Hyunshin,"

"Actually.."Sulli began looking at Sooha and Minho"We bought this,"

Kyungsoo and Hansoo smiled"That's great!"

Sulli lifted Hyunshin's tiny palm and waved for her"This here is Hyunshin,"

They chuckled and looked like two bestfriends having a reunion well more like long lost sisters.

Minho and Kyungsoo shook each other's hand and after that Minho scanned Kyungsoo from head to toe"You're still short,"

Kyungsoo nodded along quietly.Minho sighed"And still quiet,".Kyungsoo let out and awkward laugh.

"So are you guys dating?"Minho asked nugding Kyungsoo on the elbow.

Kyungsoo just looked at Hansoo with adoration in his eyes and his lips in a thin slight curve. Little did he know he was the one that looked adorable at the time.

A tall boy with straight dark brown hair was curled up on the floor of the playroom being pelted with pillows. Miyoon came in and tried to calm down the kids in a polite manner which eventually worked. Hyunshin was about to run away when Miyoon picked her arm and sat her on her lap infront of the tall boy who swished his hair but was still smiling depsite being bullied by kids about the quarter or so of his size"Say sorry to oppa,oh wait you can't talk,ppoppo,"

Chanyeol nodded and Hyunshin pecked him on the cheek like a duckling. He pinched her cheek a before she ran away. It was only Miyoon and Chanyeol left in the playroom so it was quite awkward. Chanyeol looked to the side oh his eyes and smiled but tried to hide it. He started turning pink so he cupped one cheek trying not to look weird.

Miyoon focused her gaze on Chanyeol"Wae?"

He chuckled childishly"ppoppo,"

Miyoon turned pink and her jaw dropped not knowing what to say. Chanyeol stood up and offered his hand to Miyoon"I was just kidding no need to be flustered anyway I wouldn't ask I would just do it,"

Miyoon punched Chanyeol.Chanyeol laughed"Kidding,"

Hana and a guy the same height as Kyungsoo was in a tuxedo with a serious face. He smiled here and then and bowed formally to Minho and Sulli. Sulli nodded and smiled at Miyoon sending a sort of girl code. Minho nodded as well and the two walked off with Hyunshin.

"Ah they surely make a good couple,"the boy said.

Hana half smiled and the boy added in confidently"But we make a better one,"

Miyoon panicked at the sight of Minho and Sulli approaching she was about to run off when Chanyeol held her hand and gave her a comforting gaze. Minho staightened his back and locked sight with the intertwining hands. Miyoon and Chanyeol bowed formally and the two let go of each other's hand.

"Miyoon,Chanyeol,"Sulli nodded. Minho looked at Sulli in a puzzled expression as if he was excluded from something.Both began to speak at the same time"I-I," They smiled and Chanyeol spoke"Hello,my name is Park Chanyeol,Miyoon's boyfriend,"

Minho tensed up and you could see the veins popping on his wrist. Miyoon looked nervous so she gripped onto Chanyeol's wrist.

"Oppa,"said Hyunshin said.Everyone's eyes widened and Sulli turned to Hyunshin."Did she just say?-"

"Oppa,"replied Hyunshin.Miyoon and Sulli communicated speechless expressions with their jaws.

Minho reluctantly smiled at Chanyeol.He patted his shoulder and started walking"Let's talk about this in a separate time,I want to talk to you more but first let's have dinner,"

Chanyeol turned around with Minho's arm still around him and smiled at Miyoon.Miyoon stood there rubbing her arm which Hana wrapped her arm around"Pass?"

"Pass,"Miyoon replied.

At the beautifully long table with mini lamp table decors that gave a warm tone,everyone gathered.Sooha,Eujin,Changmin,Minho,Sulli and so on. Every single one had been given a smile and dined finely sharing stories of their own. Stories of their own that they have written about themselves and the ones they love.


A/N: It ended,it finally ended.*deep sigh* I really wanted to end this story asap to focus on my other ones but here I am regreting it and so I made the chapter extra long and gah. I cannot..Anyways I'll stop emoting and OH MY GOSH THANKYOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH for reading this.Every reader,commenter,subscriber,viewer and event silent ones this wouldn't have happened if weren't for you.I am very grateful for you guys-my nomnoms and I just. Have a grest day and enjoy your Minsul ship though I think I prefer Minyul now yeh ikr ahaaaha #NOH8.Take care everyone and a special mention to nana4eva. Thank you for being with me in this journey for more than a year nyehehehehhe and please check out my other fanfics and my soon to be fanfic which will feature and Exo member(s) that's a heads up. This chap featured my top 3 biases Chanyeol,Minho and D.O YASSSSS<33333333