The Lighthouse on the Cliff

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho flipped the menu and read it again for the third time.After that he stretched his arms and covered his mouth remembering to be a gentleman.

"Excuse me"he called politely.

An lady who looked around the same age as Sulli's parent came with a red apron almost instantly"Yes?".

"May I also have water and orange juice?"asked Minho.

"We don't have orange but we do have apple"replied the lady.

"Even better"smiled Minho.

Minho looked around the noodle house that had been established for approximately 150 years.He stopped wondering his eyes when he found Sulli still sleeping with her head on the table.He smiled and poked her arm gently"Aish,this little giant,Jack would've stolen the golden egg laying chicken long long ago (If you read Jack and the Giant Bean Stalk you'd get it)".

He stopped poking her and then started to read the menu again of boredom.Sulli slowly opened one eye and then the other.When she saw her surroundings she quickly woke up"Aigoo...how?Why?When?".

Minho placed the menu down"How?Piggy back ride.Why?You fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb you.When?A couple of minutes ago?".

Sulli squinted her eyes and looked shameful"Aigoo,sorry,sorry".

Minho smiled and ruffled Sulli's hair"It's okay but don't do this in public,take note that this is a dangerous world".

Sulli nodded"I promise".

There was silence in the room until the lady came in with a tray of two large soup bowls filled with warm,freshly made noodles from scratch.

Sulli clasped her hands"Mmmm".

"Eat well"said the lady.

                                              

             

Sulli and Minho looked up at the lengthy staircase.Sulli frowned"Aigoo that many stairs?".

Sulli took off her high heels and was about to take a step when suddenly Minho squatted down.

"Why?"asked Sulli.

"I'll give you a piggy back ride to the top of the light house"Minho replied.

"It's embarrassing,I'm heavy"Sulli said.

"I've suffered worse"Minho joked.

"Ya"Sulli replied.

The two finally reached the Light house...

"Wah,what a wonderful amazing view!"Sulli shouted stretchinher arms wide as if she was hugging the wind.

Minho stretched his back"Uhhh,why must we suffer for the ones we love".

A person in a pororo costume approached the two who were admiring and taking photos of the magestic scenery and then pointed at a sign 'free couple polaroid '.

Minho and Sulli exchanged looks and nodded and so the pororo dressed person took a photo with the couple.

"Thank you"they simultaneously said.They both complimented each other about their appearance in the photo.

"You can write a message and stick it onto this wall"the pororo dressed person said.

Minho got the black permanent marker and stared at Sulli"What should we write?".

"What's in your heart?"asked Sulli.

"Mmmmm.....Minho and Sulli,Forever and always".

Sulli nodded enthusiastically with a smile"Great".

As Sulli stuck the polaroid on the wall Minho looked more nervous.The two went closer to the observation deck and looked through a pair of binoculars attached to the railing"It's so beautiful isn't it?".

Minho looked through the binoculars"Oh it is so,but it's even more beautiful when you're here".

                                             

(Gif cr sulligifs and lotsofkpopgifs tumblr)

Sulli bit her lip and blushed lightly trying not to smile but when Minho leaned closer to make her smile she ended up laughing.

The person dressed in a pororo costume went to the back of the light house and sat down.He took off the head of his costume and it was Changmin"Aigoo,this job...but this is where Minho took his date,good taste.That cheesy cheesehead".