What is Love?

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho was in a deep sleep in a deep dream.

He was five years old in his bedroom being read a story by his mother who was beside laying beside him.

"And the teddy bear said I love you to"read Minho's mother from a book."The end".

"One more story?"asked Minho.

Minho's mother the lamp beside his bed"It's getting late,tomorrow again.Okay?".

Minho nodded and she gave him a peck on the cheek"goodnight".

Minho smiled then thought for a moment"Mum?".

His mum nodded"Yes".

"When the teddy bear said I love you,what did the word love mean?"asked Minho innocently.

His mother smiled"Ah Minho,love can not truly be defined.Some say love is but a bitter waste of time while others say it's the best thing in the world.There is love for your family,god,jesus and the other is one true love.Everyone has a different definition of love and one day you to will be able to define it".

"When?"asked Minho.

"Not too soon but not too far"replied his mother closing the curtains.

"What's one true love?"asked Minho.

"Mmmm..when you finally meet someone who you will love you for your perfection and flaws.Someone who you don't have to bring the best of for but instead they bring the best out of you"his other answered.

"What does it feel like?"asked Minho.

His mother sighed"Like a never ending rollercoaster ride".

"I'm confused"said Minho.

His mother smiled and walked backwards"At first yes so at this point don't think about it okay.Just think about your love for family,god and jesus.Don't think about your one true love yet okay?".

Minho smiled and his mother turned off the room light"goodnight".

After his flashback dream he started having flashback of Sulli.He kept moving from side to side and was covering his ears with his pillow.

"Minho-sshi,Minho-sshi,Minho-sshi"Sulli called.

He woke up from his dream with a shocked expression and placed his hand over his chest and words echoed in his head"Like a rollercoaster ride".