Caller ID

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho watched Sulli disappear from his sight with full of regret.Shouldn’t I have ran after her?Why didn’t I tell her earlier?

Minho sat down on the curb and clasped his hands together and placing his head on top of them.He sighed and watched the train on the opposite platform depart.

When Sulli awoke she found herself tied up to a chair and so was Eujin and Mrs Lee.Her eyes widened and she looked at her sister and Mrs Lee with pity.

Eujin had bruises and marks on her face and arm and all Sulli did was cry looking at her sister”Eujin….”

“Eujin will be alright,”comforted Mrs Lee with a presence of deep sadness and lies.

Eujin weakly looked at Sulli and smiled”Sulli hwaiting,”.In that time she still had that personality intact but it just wasn’t enough to make the aura seem happy.

“Who would do such a thing?”cried Mrs Lee.

Sulli closed her wet eyes and pursed her lips.

 

 

Minho’s phone started ringing and it was from a hidden caller id.

“Hello,”answered Minho.

“Are you looking for your beauty?”

Minho recognized the voice and was shocked”Boss,”

“Yes Minho,BOSS,”

“Why’d you-,”

 “MINHO!”

Minho’s eyes widened as he knew the voice that voice belonged to Sulli”Don’t hurt her!”

“Then I’ll have to hurt her family,”

“NO!Neither,take me instead,”
“Oh Choi Minho,you never fail to amuse me.You break my daughter’s heart,betrayed the gang and yet failed to complete a mission.Oh how the list goes on.You’re not worth anything so why would I kill you,”

Minho stared at his phone and was prepared to destroy it but instead he put on a shield of fury and anger”WHERE ARE THEY?”

On the other side of the line the boss a.k.a J-U placed his hand on Sulli’s cheek and played with her hair”Ooooh I didn’t call to say that,”

“WHERE ARE THEY?”

“Sulli here is very pretty,such a waste,”

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”

“Listen Minho,you had one job.You’ve killed many people but you decide to stop at this girl,tell me why,”

Sulli turned her head towards the phone and was waiting for his answer.

“Because I love her,”replied Minho.”Because of her I have changed my ways and became a new person.Because of her I found out there was more to live for than just crime.Because of her-,”

Sulli was silently crying while closing her eyes.J-U started laughing on the line”Oh starcrossed lover you should see your other half breaking in tears,the tears I’ll put an end to with one-“

J-U shot the gun and Minho shouted”NO!”

The phone hung up.