The Scar

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:Hi!Hello readers please check out my new fanfic inspired by a real event.Thank you and happy reading.Do you enjoy this fanfic?Feel free to comment.Open to criticism but not too much no swearing as well.

             

A few days have past and still the cane and toad are on bad terms.Still both were hiding their true feelings and were still avoiding each other.But today could things change?......

The group of five wasn't seated on the picnic table today,instead they were all separately hiding in different areas.It was only Jonghyuk and Sulli together in the school playground from their group of five.

"Where are the others?"asked Sulli.

"Oh,they must be at the cafeteria"replied Jonghyuk quickly.

Sulli nodded and continued walking.

Jonghyuk gulped and gripped onto his collar tightly"Sulli".

Sulli nodded without turning around and Jonghyuk walked beside her"What is it?".

Before Sulli could take another step Jonghyuk blocked every step she took"I have something important to tell you".

Minho saw the two and overheard what Jonghyuk was saying so he hid behind the building and eavesdropped.

"I...I..I like you Sulli,since middle school actually"Jonghyuk confessed nervously.

Their was an awkward silence between the two and Sulli was fragile. opened and was about to say something but no words came out.Minho was leaning back on the wall and his heart was beating rapidly.

"I...I like you to..."began Sulli.

Jonghyuk smiled"So will you be my girlfriend?".

Minho was shocked and looked down.He was speechless and was about to go but suddenly...

"I like you as a friend,I'm sorry if you misunderstood but I have someone else in my heart"replied Sulli closing her eyes not wanting to hurt Jonghyuk.

Jonghyuk laughed awkwardly"..I understand...but who is it...is it Minho?".

Sulli was silent and fragile she started walking backwards slowly and was stuttering as she said random words"Yes,uh no..I mean".She ran away leaving a scar in Jonghyuk's heart.

"It is isn't it?"replied Jonghyuk.

Jonghyuk sat down reluctantly and his group of friends started walking to him"Are you okay?".

Minho was still leaning on the wall and his heart slowly slowed down.A junior student walked past him and Minho pressed his finger on his lip nervously.The junior nodded and walked faster.