Noodles

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's Note:Before I continue with this story I just wanted to share this gif of One Million Dollar Smile Sulli.I will continue to update but I might be laggy when I have me tests that will appear soon T-T.I need to find motivation to reduce procrastination.Anyway carry on now and happy reading ^-^.

                          

(Gif Credit to Sullgifstumblr) If you are a Sulli fan she's a must follow

                                             

She looked around and she stopped when she came across a noodle house.She read the sign'Hyosuk's noodles'.

"This should be right"said Sulli looking exhausted by the weight of the boy.

She entered the shop taking the three step stairs slowly and making sure the boy's feet go first.

"Excuse me could you please take care of his boy,he has just been beaten up"asked Sulli politely.

The old lady who Sulli thought is Hyosuk rushed to the boy"Ah..aigoo,aigoo.Okay just sit him down".

"How much will it be for the meal that will satisfy his needs?"asked Sulli.

"15,000 won (roughly $15) including the medicine I will use to heal his wounds and a hearty meal"replied the old lady peering over her glasses and onto the piece of paper where she was working out the price.

Sulli nodded and quickly took out the money in her pocket.It was exactly 15,000 won"Thank you,please take care of him well".

The old lady nodded.Sulli turned to the boy who was staring out the window and smiled"I'll get going".She checked her watch"I still have enough time to make it to school if I take the bus".

She hurried quickly for the exit and the boy slowly turned around and watched her walk out.

She ran to the bus stop and the bus that she was supposed to catch had already left"Wait!".Her shout was useless so she checked the bus timetable and the next bus would arrive in five minutes.She jogged on the spot and kept looking from side to side for the bus.As soon as the bus came she hurried in and sat down.

She looked out the window and then smiled as she thought of the boy in her head.Questions piled up in her head'Who was that boy?,what was his name?,why was he beaten up?,where did he come from? and counting'.