Little Fly Little Fly

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Minho was in the bus listening to music and Sulli sat next to him"Out of all the seats in the bus you choose to sit next to me".

Sulli smiled"We're friends".

Minho moved over to the window and raised his volume"friends fine but there are loads of seats available and you chose to move my bag".

Sulli looked around the bus"Ah you're right but it's too late to move now I guess".

A load of people started coming onto the bus and Minho just rolled his eyes"Seriously this girl....aish".

"Fare please"said the ticket checker.

Sulli reached out into her pocket and took out her fare.Minho noticed it wasn't enough so he sighed and gave the money to the ticket checker"We're together".

Sulli smiled"Re...re..really?".

Minho rolled his eyes"Fare dodger".

He got out of the bus and was followed by Sulli.He turned around"Why did you stop here?This isn't the right stop for school".

"I know but I figured that I need more exercise so I stop here and decided to walk from here to school"replied Sulli.

Minho scratched his head and mumbled"Little fly,little fly why must you keep on following me.Why oh why?".

Minho turned to Sulli"Don't walk next to me".

"Why?"asked Sulli.

"People might think we're you know what?"replied Minho.

"You know what?What's that?"asked Sulli.

"Just listen to what I say"Minho answered.