Dress Success

Forever and Always [EDITING]

The next day after school Sulli and Minho together headed to Sulli’s mother’s place. They were warmly welcomed and entered the house politely and Sulli felt like this was the place that she had been living her whole life.

Minho bowed formally”May I ask a question?”

“Sure,”replied Sulli’s mother.

“How do I address you?”

“Ahhh,right sorry about that call me Mrs Lee”

“Sulli-ah,remind me to make me miyeok guk (seaweed soup) on your birthday”

“Neh,”replied Sulli.

“I’ll have to make double for you and Eujin.Minho when is your birthday?”

“Oh me,hehe uh December 1991,”said Minho scratching the back of his head.

“Ahhh that’s this year so remind me to make you some,”

Eujin came in cutely with a stack of photo albums”Tadah,”

Sulli smiled widely as she looked at the photo albums”Is this all?”

“All us,”

Sulli quickly looked at the photos and Minho scooted over to look as well.

Mrs Lee opened up an album and giggled right away to the first page she turned to”Ahh this picture will haunt Sulli forever,”

Eujin sat beside her mother”Ahh aigoo kyeopta!”

Sulli took the photo in her hands and her eyes widened.It was a photo of her at around the age of two in the bath tub.

Minho walked curiously towards Sulli”What’s that?”

“Ani,this doesn’t concern you,”

“Show me,”

“Ani,”

“Show,”

Minho smiled cheekly and started tickling Sulli

“Ha ji ma!”

“Not until you show me,”

Mrs Lee and Eujin were giggling to themselves and were at the same time cringing.

“Aigoo,I’m jealous,”Eujin sighed.

Mrs Lee patted Eujin’s head”Your still a baby but your time will come,”

After looking at the baby photos and eating a meal Eujin suggested to go to the nearby shopping centre together and so that’s where they headed off to next.They commuted by bus and it took them less than 20 minutes to reach their destination.

They went shopping for clothes because there was a big sale throughout the shopping centre since the season was nearing to its end. They would window shop at first and check the tags,if they were expensive they would walk away like nothing happened.

The three were outside of a shop sitting on benches waiting for Mrs Lee to finish paying.

“Ahh!”shrieked Mrs Lee.

The shriek made Eujin,Minho and Sulli get up from their seats and quickly dash towards the store.They thought something wrong was going on but to their astonishment it was just Mrs Lee completely fine holding up two pairs of pink peter pan collar mini dresses.

(I have a thing for peter pan collars)The dress looks like what the girl is wearing in the middle but pink:http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=374183183&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=dress

Sulli shook her head”Omma,what’s wrong?”

Mrs Lee gave the two dresses to Sulli and Eujin”Nothing but these clothes are so adorable that you two should both wear it,”

“Aish,Omma why’d you have to scream so loud then.80 decibels,”complained Eujin.

Mrs Lee pushed Sulli and Eujin towards the change rooms”Ehhh,you’re exaggerating.Hurry and change,”

“Omma this is embarrassing,”

“This isn’t my style,”

“Matching clothes but we’re teens and almost adults,”

The two continued complaining but Mrs Lee just kept replying ‘Eh!’ which made Minho chuckle.

Minho turned to Mrs Lee”Mrs Lee,I’ll pay for this,”

He knew that Mrs Lee didn’t shop much and that she was very excited that she could dress her daughters again.

“Wae?”

“I’ll pay”

“Ani,it’s fine,”

“At least half,”

Mrs Lee sighed”Fine,”

Minho clapped his hands together and scanned the store,he disappeared for a while when Mrs lee was about to talk to him.

“Where did he go?”asked Mrs Lee.

“Mrs Lee,”turned around and saw Minho holding two pairs of wedged sneakers.“This with the dress”

Sneakers: http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=334975293&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000003&pos_class_kind=T

“I don’t know,”

Sulli peeped her head through the change room curtain”Omma-wahh nice shoes,that’ll be great with this dress,”

“jinjja?”

Sulli nodded and took the shoes from Minho then Mrs Lee placed the other pair in Eujin’s change room.

Mrs Lee turned to Minho and Minho gave her a ‘thumbs up’ with a smile and she returned the smile”Good one”

 After a few more minutes the two came out,both were fidgeting with their clothes and Eujin was holding on to the dress since she was usually used to over size and baggy clothing since that was her style.

Mrs Lee clasped her hands”Wah!”

Minho had his hand resting on his chin,he then turned around and met eyes with Sulli and their eyes sparkled.Minho blushed lightly and Sulli’s smile glinted,she looked very cute,pretty and demure which was basically what Sulli was.Both sisters looked beautiful and the dress managed to capture their internal and external beauty.

Eujin shuffled to her mother and they were both giggling at the scene.


Author's Note:Boring Chapter sorry.Growl ver 2 yay and Henry's 143 to many feels.May have another update tomorrow.