Platform 3

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli looked at the text message with a curious face.

From:Choi Sulli

To:Unknown number

Message:Mwo?

*beep*

From:Unknown number

To:Choi Sulli

Message: 3 am sharp in the central subway next to the toilets,platform 3.

*beep*

Who is this person and why would they want to meet me at 3am in the subway,of all places and of all times?

Sulli sent another text message with a question mark but there was no reply.Sulli set her alarm to 1:30am and slept for a while.Her alarm went off after a few hours and reluctantly she got up and had a quick shower.

After taking a shower Sulli dressed herself with a casual outfit consisting of a washed denim blouse,indigo leather moccasins and black slim-fit pants.She crept down the stairs to not wake anyone up and quickly prepared a meal for her family that had egg rolls,kimchi fried rice and other side dishes.

Her phone beeped again and by the time it did it was already 2:30am.Sulli put her handbag on her shoulder and wrote on a small pink post-it and stuck it on the centrepiece.

‘Umma,appa and Ha Nah.Sorry for being moody and upset last night,I don’t know what came through me but you guys are still my family and I love you the same none the less.I just went out to do something and I will be coming back shortly and no,I did not run away’

Sulli ended the note with her signature smile and keyed the door behind her.

3am sharp and Sulli was already in the designated meeting place of anonymous.Hardly anyone was there,no one on Sulli’s platform but two or three on the opposite platform.By the actions and facial expressions of Sulli you could tell she really wanted to find out who this person was yet she was nervous and scared.

Before sitting down on the bench she looked left and right and her eyes widened when she saw Minho waiting in the exact place she was.Minho was on his phone so Sulli took advantage of this and hid behind a brick wall just next to where Minho was.

She peeped over to snatch a look but there was a girl there already.It was hard to identify the girl but her figure seemed familiar,she had long hair and wore a black baseball hat over.

“What do you want?”Minho asked with an irritated tone.

“Don’t you mean what do YOU want from me?”replied the girl.

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows.Hyunshin

“Don’t you understand,I’ve left my past behind?”

Hyunshin leaned on the wall with a smirk on her face”But your past will slowly creep out to you future,”

What past?Did they have anything between them?I’m so paranoid.

“Look Choi Minho,I’ve kept your secret for too long.It’s time she found out the truth from you,not from me cause I have tried to tell her”

“No,”

Sulli appeared from behind”What truth?”

Hyunshin chewed her cheek and walked back slowly then walked off with a duping smile.

“What truth Minho?”


Author's Note:After a million years I've finally updated,sorry due to assessments and assignments.This fanfic is coming to and end :'( sobs.On another note 50th chapter and 90 subscribers!Yay!Thank you so much I evol you guys.