Reunited

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's Note:Warning this chapter may cause tears,sadness and emotional pain.

P.S thank you to all my lovely subs!


(GIF credit to artworkshop-rp tumblr)

The girl at the door widened her eyes”Who,who are you?”

Sulli was still shocked as the girl at the door shockingly resembled her except the girl had shorter hair”I-I’m Sulli,”

“Eujin who is it?”asked a lady brushing her hair with her fingers.The lady walked towards the door and Minho and Sulli nervously held each other’s hand behind their backs.

The lady’s eyes widened as well”Ji-Ji-Jin Ri?”

Sulli nodded slowly with teary eyes”O-o-omma”

The lady embraced Sulli in tears tightly and Sulli cried as well”Oh how long I’ve been searching for you,”

Eujin placed her hand on her mother’s back”Omma who is she?”

Sulli’s mother wiped her tears and placed her hands on Eujin’s shoulders”This girl,this girl is your twin sister Jin Ri,”

Eujin scanned Sulli from head to toe and gradually her smile got wider.Sulli opened her arms and embraced Eujin and Minho who had a small smile on as he watched the two reunite.

“Oh,oh come in,”said Sulli’s mother.

As they entered the room Sulli’s mother fluffed the pillows and patted the sofa signalling them to have a seat.

“Eunjin could you give some drinks,”Sulli’s mother said.”Juice,coffee or tea?”

“Juice please thank you very much,”replied Sulli.

Sulli’s mother turned to Minho”And you?By the way Jin Ri,who is this?”

Sulli turned around to Minho and smiled shyly”He-he’s my boyfriend,Minho”

Minho smiled and bowed formally”Hello I am Choi Minho,nice to meet you.I'll have juice to,”

Sulli’s mother smiled”You look very handsome,hehe,”

Eujin came in with the drinks and sat next to Sulli.

Sulli’s mother smiled”I’d never thought that the two of you would come to meet each other again,I’m sorry I failed to find you,”

Sulli turned to Eujin and held her hand”It doesn’t matter,we have each other now don’t we?”

“You truly have been raised well,”

“Omma,”said Sulli.

“Oh,”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Neh,go”

“Why’d you leave me at the orphanage at the first place?”

There was an awkward aura in the room and Sulli’s mother leaned back on the seat.

“Well you do need to know. You see,your father and I were truly and purely in love and when we got married your father’s parents didn’t accept to our relationship. They wanted someone more highly educated since I was an undergraduate and someone more successful and richer.We than moved from Gyeongsan District to Sasang District in Incheon hoping to settle in and have a peaceful life but after a few years our parents found us and demanded to take one of you. Not wanting for any of you to be taken I entrusted one of my most loyal friends,Hanjong to take care of one of you which was Jin Ri for the meantime and I told your father’s parents that you died.Hanjong raised you for a few years and you were probably around the age of early elementary school.Then she passed away and you had to go to the orphanage all the way in Bupyeong District in Busan,I don’t know why they had to send you to an orphanage there.I tried to contact Hanjong about you but there was no response.

“Ha-Ha-Hanjong?”

“Yes,” replied Sulli’s mother.”I was able to find you because of an old lady name Soo Ah.She came to this area to visit her sister and in the markets and saw Eunji mistaking her as you,”

“Soo Ah was shocked that I wasn’t you and therefore asked to meet omma,”continued Eujin.

“And so I told Soo Ah about my missing child and showed her your birth certificate and baby photos, Soo Ah said she might know my missing child and she was right it was you Jin Ri,Sulli,” Sulli’s mother said.

“So it was all thanks to Soo Ah and Hanjong,” Sulli said looking at the floor.”But she told me you left me here,”

“Well in your profile at the orphanage it says something else that your mother died,the orphanage thought your mother was Hanjong.Hanjong,I thank her a lot and I’m very sad that a great friend of mine has passed away,”

“Why didn’t you just give me to appa’s parents?”

“They’d cut contact with us and you forever and never let us see you again,”

“But where is dad?”

“Your dad? Your dad was the exchange of you and Eujin,he and I was separated when his parents found us in Sasang and they started a new life in Gangnam. They couldn’t take you so they demanded Eujin but I told your father for the sake of our children he should go instead. In life you’ll have  to pick what love you’ll pick.There won’t be a time when you can have all at once,”

Sulli cried again after hearing the story but her family was there to comfort her and Minho.


Author's note #2:This is quite a long chapter thanks again to the subs ^^