Route

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:YaY!70+ subscribers thank you so much for your support,reading,upvoting and commenting.Please continue to do so and have a great day!


“Sulli can I talk to you for a moment?” asked Sooha.

Sulli turned around then back to Minho and Minho nodded back”I have to go back to my sister and brother are going to be looking for me”

Sulli waved reluctantly and watched Minho exit the large wooden doors of the orphanage.

Sooha clasped her hands and took a seat”You to really love each other”

Sulli smiled shyly and blushed a tint of pink”What was it that you wanted to talk about?”

“Oh-oh about that…”said Sooha.”The lady that left you here when you were a child,your mother wants to see you”

Sulli froze and a hear ears were gathering tears”W-What did you say?”

“Your mother wants to see you?”replied Sooha.

Sulli smiled widely and Sooha embraced her.

“What took her so long?”asked Sulli.

“I don’t know but she’s got some explaining to do”Sooha replied.”If you want to visit her,her address is in this envelope”

Sulli looked down at the envelope and opened it up”Are you sure this isn’t a trick?”

“No,why would someone do such a thing?”

Sulli nodded to herself.

“But if you’re really worried bring Minho along”said Sooha.

After going back home and staring at the address continuously, the next morning Sulli rang Minho”Minho”

“Oh Sulli why’d you call?”

“Believe it or not,Sooha gave me an addres of my said to be mother”

“Oh jinjja?”

“Mmm,can you do me a favour and come along?”

“Sure,sure”

“Are you okay?You sound a bit off”

“Ani I’m fine so what time?”

“10am sharp”

               

Sulli looked at her sterling silver watch and pouted as Minho walked hands in pockets towards her.

“What’s with the face?”asked Minho poking Sulli’s cheeks.

Sulli rolled her eyes”I said 10am sharp and it’s two minutes past 10”

“Mianhe”said Minho as he wrapped his arm around Sulli.”Where are we off to?”

Sulli showed the address”We have to take a bus then a train to the fourth stop then a train again”

Minho’s eyes slightly widened”This place is far”

Sulli nodded”But meeting my real mother is what’s at stake here”

“Oh,yeh”

It was a rainy day which meant condensed windows but for Minho and Sulli it meant writing on windows.

Sulli’s smile widened and pointed to an image with a large head and a small body on the window”Oppa this is you”

Minho leaned over closer”Ya!My head isn’t that big”

“Hypothetically,hmmm”

Minho folded his arms and the bus stopped”Hey shouldn’t we have gotten off in the last stop?”

Sulli looked around and her jaw dropped”No we were supposed to get off the stop before the previous stop”.She grabbed Minho by the hand and thanked the driver.

“You made a mark on my wrist,geez”complained Minho.

“Umm,sorry”

“You still haven’t mastered the bus route,it’s like the old days”

Sulli rolled her eyes”At least this time I didn’t fall asleep”

Minho chuckled and rustle Sulli’s hair”Looks like we have to walk to the train station from here”

“Yeh from the looks of it”