Forgive Me

Forever and Always [EDITING]

J-U hung up the phone making Minho furios.His eyes sort of looked like it was in flames but at the same time he looked quite charismatic.Flaming charisma.

He clenched his fist and kicked the empty soda can on the floor.He banged his clenched hands on the brick wall and he had tears in his eyes.

No,Sulli you can’t die.If you ever do I’ll make sure the killer pays for it.

*beep beep*

Minho’s phone was ringing and it was Hyunshin.As much as Minho hated to see Hyunshin’s caller ID he was tempted to answer it.He answered it coldly”YOU!How,how could you,”

“Listen,I’m really sorry,”

“Sorry?I don’t need your apology,I just need you to get out of my life,”

“Mi-Minho I’m really sorry but if you want to save Sulli come here ________ at midnight sharp,”

“Why would I believe you?”

“Why would I call you?”

Minho closed his eyes and took a deep breath.He was really feeling pure anger and fury towards Hyunshin but the question hit him and he realized how much Hyunshin has helped him in the past”Okay,”

“Also come here alone and don’t bring any authorities to make Sulli safe,”

Minho was about to protest but the line already got cut.

It was already midnight and Minho was waiting cautiously in a dark alley way where the light source was only provided by one lamp post that was blinking on and off.

Minho sensed a person around and he heard footsteps.Cautiously,he looked around in every direction.From the dark he saw Hyunshin appeared looking somewhat scared or sorry.

“Hyunshin what’s wrong?”asked Minho.

Minho followed Hyunshin’s eyes,they weren’t at him they were staring behind him.

Before Minho turned around,he was aware of his situation.He was in a dangerous situation”You didn’t,”Minho said.

A tear drop fell down Hyunshin’s cheek as two man wearing bandanas grabbed hold of Minho before he got the opportunity to run.He struggled and Hyunshin painfully looked at Minho with pity”I’m sorry Minho,I didn’t want it to turn out like this,”

The two man covered Minho’s mouth with a hanky and Minho became unconscious.

Hyunshin’s POV

I left Sulli and Minho with a duping smile but actually I didn’t want to do this,this was all because of the plan.I really hate this job but there is no other way I can do to get a living and since my father will kill me if I go out of the gang.This life I live is lifeless,why do I even live?But then I think of Minho but then I think of Sulli and so my I grow hate for Minho.

I was ordered by J-U to go on with the plan to cause trouble between the star crossed lovers.I could take that,though it was hard but the next job was the hardest.Luring Minho in the trap that could take his life.I thought this over and over but my dad just kept saying and hurting me verbally.

“You think he’ll love you?”

My answer is obviously no.Who would?

”YOU!How,how could you,”Minho said.

“Listen,I’m really sorry,”I said.

“Sorry?I don’t need your apology,I just need you to get out of my life,”

That felt like a kick in the guts,if Minho hadn’t said that I wouldn’t have continued doing this but my anger drove me to this.

“Mi-Minho I’m really sorry but if you want to save Sulli come here ________ at midnight sharp,”

“Why would I believe you?”

“Why would I call you?”

“Okay,”

“Also,don’t come here with any authorities,”

Before Minho said anything I hung up the phone.At midnight sharp I went to meet him in the alley way.I stepped out from the dark and I looked at him really scared.I could see Woonsoo and Kangin approaching him from behind.

It was painful watching.This is the last time I’ll see Minho even if he manages to escape.I’ve betrayed my only true friend,the only one that brought me happiness…Choi Minho.

This life is already life less so I’ll put an end to it.I ran away far from Minho and the gang.They didn’t question about me.Why I was crying or where I was going.Truly no one cares about me.I ran up and stopped at the nearest bridge.I made sure no one was in sight.I closed my eyes and my last words were’Forgive Me’.


Author's Note:sad chapter.On another note thank you to all my subscribers!!I can not!100 subscribers yaay!Thanks for putting up with me for my lame author skills,spelling,grammar and punctuation mistakes.This chapter and all stories are dedicated to my subscribers and readers!Also don't be shy you can ask me to read your fanfics to hehe.One by one I'll thank my 100 subs.

Here it goes thank you to all of you ^-^ ^0^ ^-^:Rose14,missHH,peachjinri,loraine_alago,,s_mada_e,emibelle,

rheesmiles,Wonderfulheart,dukongie,ChocoHaeHyuk,altheajunmontez,

snoopy1025,bluegirl04,liyaaaaaang,calayloveselg,zangsia1,tracylp89,

MinSul011,minsul192,katelynisawesome,thea0414,RBBELOVES,hanyhany,

devil269,AveAstrea,EaillieMae,mclofficial,chanellemuncall30,

sweetchanlli,Blackheartprincess,keiracamia,elizabeth_cabida,

Anak0111,mimikonoch,AlwaysAnElf,udayanganie,alice2703,Joycielo,

twelvedashten,uglylovely,ChickenLoverManiac,shai_888,Christy_91,

lhourie,rissae1,Joanne_MHHJED,violet,avrilkristen,ic3K3u,

unofficialhipster,--stranger,shortcakes7895,chantotheyeol,Cookie50,

Sweet_Chocolate,callmedaddy,dennypot,PrincessRizzy,smexypandabears,

RachelGreen,madihah0210,Maria09,AyayaM,Christiem,cloudymogg,

lee_sa_hae,bomchii97,qairaqaleesya,Promesse1972,M1R1AM,jaysay,

Nislatif,exoxoxowolf,hannahadi76,cheapylime,responsible,paddlepop27,

koreanfangirls,mommymommy,cocopandan,rubymnk,MelissaChoi,sullichoiU,

ajsarino,quennie_wallace,ditha1709,sully92,keikari08,Star94,giezpark,

ravissant5,ajengwoo,jubree,qashriaqila,ILoveMyselfforever,Syamimi_Munir,

MilkandToast,alecita,nana4ever,vyrmag.

You were bothered to read my stories so I’m bothered to type all your usernames.They were actually quite interesting haha.If you’re a new sub I’ll mention you to hehe on the next chapter.Teehee.Please continue to comment,subscribe and upvote.