Troublemaker

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli turned around depressingly and then a glint caught her eye next to a bench.She walked towards it and picked up a pink watch and flipped it around'Ha Nah Choi'was engraved.

She had teary eyes and Minho looked past her shoulder to read the words,she got up slowly and just stared at it.Minho awkwardly stood next to her like a pole doing nothing but watching her tear silently.

He slowly put her arms around her to a hug"We'll find them,I promise".

Sulli took a deep breath and nodded.

             

A security guard came"Are you looking for these two?".

Sulli and Minho turned around and found Ha Nah and Miyoon shamefully looking at the ground.Minho was embarrassed and quickly acted like nothing happened.They both walked quickly walked up to their siblings.

Minho knelt down to Miyoon's level and placed his hand on her head"Aigoo Miyoon,do you know how much we were worrying about you and Ha Nah?".

Miyoo bit her lip"So...sorry,we wanted to go to the indoor playground but we didn't want to bother you two".

Minho shook his head"No,you definitely aren't bothering us.Don't do that again okay?".

Sulli warmly embraced her sister"Ha Nah!Don't ever leave my side like that.Do you know how much we'll get into trouble and what could've happened to you?Remember about what I told you about those kidnappers around this area".

Ha Nah nodded and began to cry"Sorry unni,it won't ever happen again".

Sulli nodded and hugged her sister again.

Sulli got up and then turned around to Minho who was firmly holding his sister's hand"We better get going".

Minho nodded silently"So do we".

Sulli smiled and then began to walk out.

Minho watched them exit and before they walked through the doors he said"Take care!".

Sulli smiled and her heart jumped a little.For the first time he actually said something nice to her.She turned around and smiled but not making her excitement to obvious"You two".

Ha Nah and Miyoon smirked at each other and gave a thumbs up to each other without Minho and Sulli noticing.