Kyunghan

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Author's note:*Buys Exo Wolf album and SM entertainment decides to repackage with growl.Asdfghjkl. The troubles of becoming an exotic.Wait a minute Sm entertainment decides to make another SHINee album and an f(x) album.What to do.Anyway Exo's Growl!>_<.Amazzzing but I still like Wolf better tbh I kinda expected more and Baekhyun what up with the lighting?


After crying with each other.They wiped there tears.

Minho wiped his tears”Aigoo,my pride has gone down.A man crying”

Sulli sniffed”Don’t worry It’s only between us two”

“Let’s go play with the other kids”

“Agreed”

Together they went to find the kids and instantly came running to Sulli and Minho”Hyung,Noona where were you?We’ve been looking for you”

“Aigoo,sorry we were just having a talk”

Kyungsoo folded his arms and pouted”Hmmph”

Minho bent down”But I’ll play whatever you want to play”

Kyungsoo smiled”Hide and Seek!”

“Hide and seek!?”exclaimed Sulli.”That was my favourite game!”

Minho chuckled.Kyungsoo smiled”Hansoo’s it”

“Wae?B-but”Hansoo complained.

“Do it for noona and hyung!”

“D.O…1,2,3-“

She counted to 20 and the orphans,Minho and Sulli played around with each other.After being tired from playing hide and seek they played other games such as tips and games that that the two generations introduced to each other not knowing some.

They also ate in between and it was getting late so they read and shared them stories to send them off to sleep.The last to sleep was the energetic and playful Kyungsoo.Sulli tucked him in and smiled.

Minho also smiled and patted his arm slowly”Sulli?”.

“Mm”

“Why did Hansoo call Kyungsoo D.O?”

“Oh it’s like a pet name that Hansoo made maybe it’s cause D.O always makes that expression”

“Oh so Hansoo made it”said Minho sheepishly smiling.

“Yes”she replied.The two froze and they simultaneously slowly started turning their heads to each other with knowing smiles.

“Do you know what I’m thinking”

“I think I do B2”

Sulli smiled at Minho’s dry joke”They like each other”

“Isn’t that cute”

“Mhmm it reminds me of….”

“Us”finished Sulli.They smiled at one another.”I feel sorry for these kids without parents what will happen when they get separated”.

Minho nodded”It’s both a good and bad thing if they get adopted cause you know when you turn 18 they have to live off on their own”

“When I get older and have a stable life I’ll adopt a child from this very orphanage”

“Mmm..me to”

There was a quiet knock on the door which turned heads of Minho and Sulli”Sorry for party pooping but lights off”

The two nodded and Minho closed the door behind him.

“Sulli can I talk to you for a moment?”asked Sooha.