Shock

Forever and Always [EDITING]

After 10 minutes of walking Minho started to realize that Sulli was falling behind by six metres so he turned around”Ya!Slowpoke could you pick up the pace”

Sulli scratched her hair and walked towards Minho who was waiting for Sulli.

“I’m tired”complained Sulli.

“It’s only been 10 minutes”replied Minho.

“But we’re going uphill”

Minho rolled his eyes then bent down and Sulli looked confused”What are you doing?”

“Back to the past”Minho replied.”I’ll carry you on my back”

Sulli clasped her hands together”Really?”

“Mhmmm but only up to the train station”

(GIF credit to Minlu tumblr)

“Aigoo sorry but thank you thank you!”

Minho smiled and carried Sulli on his back”You really have to cut down on the samgyeopsal”

Sulli lightly hit Minho’s back with her fist and in less than 8 minutes the two were at the train station.Minho stretched when Sulli got off and read the time table for the train.

“The train will be arriving in 15 minutes so in the meantime do you want to have a snack?”asked Sulli.

Minho nodded and the two went to a snack kiosk and bought cooked eggs,prawn chips and canned beverages. Time seemed to pass by quickly and after the train ride the two were on the bus to the destination.

Sulli was looking quite nervous as they were approaching closer to the home of the lady believed to be Sulli’s mother.Minho got the aura and so he held Sulli’s hand tightly”Are you okay?”

Sulli nodded”Just nervous”

Minho smiled and then looked over at the window.

“Minho?”said Sulli.

“Yeh”

“Thank you”

“Thank you?For what?”

“For coming it means a lot and for everything,for always being there”

Minho went shy and sheepishly smiled”Ah,ah that’s nothing”

“Ani it is something-“

“Oh look it’s our stop let’s go down”

The two came to a small village and took confusing turns and with every turn they took it seemed as if the path was getting narrower and narrower that Minho and Sulli had to walk behind each other instead of being side by side.Of course being the gentleman and wanting to watch over Sulli Minho walked behind her.

Sulli and Minho were greeted by little kids singing and playing clapping games.Sulli looked around and was looking for the house with the number 21.

Minho scanned the window of the shop”This is 22 so the one across it must be 21”

Sulli jerked her head towards the other side and met her eyes with a small and old style house.Minho and Sulli exchanged looks before knocking.Minho gave and encouraging smile.

Slowly,Sulli knocked five times.There was about six minutes of waiting before there was any sign that there was anyone in the house.

“I guess we’ll come back tomorrow”Sulli said glumly.

Minho grabbed Sulli’s arm”Wait”

There was a sound of the door being keyed open.The door opened with a creek and a girl loking very familiar with a hood over her head spoke in a sleepy and drowsy voice”Yes who  is it?”

Sulli and Minho’s eyes widened when they saw the girl at the door.

              (GIF credit to littleshinee)


Author's note:Cliffhanger again mehehehe wait until the next update.The girl?Who is she?Why were they shocked?Was she previously mentioned in the story?The answer find out in the next chapter of Forever and Always (sounds like a soap opera).