Style it Up

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Today Sulli once again was avoiding Minho and Minho played along well as well at first.From the corner of Minho's eyes he was trying to get Sulli's attention in class by fakely coughing,it didn't work thought but when he actually did a real cough Sulli quickly turned around and looked at Minho.

Their eyes met and she quickly turned back to her table,shyly smiling'Minho looks better with his new hairstyle'.

Minho smiled and stared at the window and clenched his fist under his table 'yes'.

"Minho-nim you look handsome!"shouted Hyunshin chewing on a piece of gum.

"Thank you"replied Minho shyly.

The teacher peered over her glasses"Hyunshin please don't call out your affections in class".

The class laughed and Hyunshin just shot a mean look at the teacher.

                                           

                                                                                       

Sulli was walking to the picnic table to her friends when suddenly out of nowhere a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a building.She was startled that without staring at the person she punched their stomach but when she got a closer look it was actually Minho.

Sulli quickly apologised"Aigoo,aigoo,aigoo,sorry".

Minho nodded like he was stabbed and was talking painfully"It's..it's okay".

Minho quickly grabbed Sulli's arm and went to the fountain and took a deep breath.

"What's this?"asked Sulli.

Minho took something out of the inside of his school jacket and it was another russian doll.He gave it to Sulli and Sulli opened it one by one.After each doll there would be one word and at the end it spelt something.She read it aloud"Sulli,I like love like you very much".

Sulli smiled and when she looked up Minho was gone.She looked around the turned around and saw Minho with a single thornless red rose.Sulli smiled and shyly accepted the rose"I....I like you to".

Minho smiled and Sulli hugged Minho to.While walking to the bathroom Hyunshin saw the two and she clenched her fist and a tear drop rolled down her cheek.