Heart Beat

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli was staring at her silver sterling watch and and the tick of the clock matched the pulse of her heart beat.She was alone in her room staring at the clouds that slowly moved towards the east almost covering the setting sun that looked like an egg yolk.

                                             

(Gif Cr rping-gifs tumblr)

(P.S ignore the time on the watch lol cause it isn't the time of sunset)

The bus stopped and Minho got off the bus and behind him was Miyoon grasping onto Minho's arm tightly.Minho turned to Ha Nah"Behave okay Ha Nah,don't be troublesome".

Miyoon nodded"I understand".

As they approached the double storey each step matched Minho's heart just like the clock ticking and Sulli.His heart pounded even more as they took step after step.He placed his hand over his chest and Miyoon picked up on the fact that he was nervous so she held his hand.Minho looked at her and smiled.

Minho knocked on the door hesitantly and as soon as the door bell rand Sulli's heart felt like it was popping popcorn.Ha Nah smiled widely as soon as the door bell rang.She peered over the curtain and Miyoon gave her a thumbs up sign from below,not being seen by her elder brother.

Mr Choi went for the door and Minho was frozen ice.Mr Choi smiled and patted Minho on the back"Ah,Minho nice to see you,I have a list of ticks to check of how you do well on your date".

Minho looked uneasy but did a polite 90 degree bow and he looked like a robot as he walked in"Hello".He handed a basket of goods to Mr and Mrs Choi which was filled with many groceries.

"Of course I'm only joking"added Mr Choi.

Minho smiled and laughed fakely and nervously trying to be polite.

Mrs Choi looked at the basket"Oh Minho,you didn't have to but thank you and take this later,I prepared food for your parents,huh".

Minho nodded and still there was no Sulli.

                  

Sulli was in her room on the floor grabbing onto the bed of her leg being pulled by Ha Nah"No,stop I'm not going down".

Ha Nah looked really annoyed and kept pulling her leg"Come down".

"Ah,Ah aigoo,okay I will because that's starting to hurt"said Sulli.

"Finally after 324 years!"complained Ha Nah falling dead out on the bed.

Sulli nervously walked down the stairs followed by Ha Nah and when Minho looked up he could see the beautiful,pure and feminine Sulli.Minho tried his best not to look amazed to keep his 'cool' image.

Everyone was seated and being a gentle men Minho led Sulli to her chair.Sulli nervously smiled a brushed her hair behind her ears"thank you".

Mrs Choi squealed inside herself and touched her chest"aigoo".Mr Choi observed him and nodded to himself with a blank expression,from under the table he took out a small notepad secretly and ticked a box.

Ha Nah and Miyoon were seated next to each other staring at the food.The way they were holding their cutlery was like they were going to eat for the first time in a decade or so.

Mrs Choi sat down"So actually the food will be cooked in a few minutes,maybe five or ten so in the meantime let's have a genuine and proper conversation.Shall we?".

Minho and Sulli looked flustered.Sulli's heart for a moment stopped.

"This is Sulli's first date so if things are awkward,surely this isn't your first looking at you.You're very handsome even a mug shot won't hide your beauty"continued Mrs Choi.

Minho gulped"Uh sorry but this is actually my first time,things may be more awkward but if they are I'll take responsibility".

Sulli's mum touched her chest"Oh aigoo,so responsible but I'll wonder how your date later will turn out".

Mr Choi began to join the conversation"So what do you want to do after high school?".

Minho quickly replied"Well at first I wanted to be involved in the sport industry such as soccer but then after middle school I started to gain interest in the film industry,so around that area maybe".

Mr Choi nodded quietly and ticked another box on his notepad.'What are some really revealing and awkward questions that he will stumble on?'.

Mrs Choi all of a sudden smiled widely and moved in closer to the table"Who was the last person you liked?Sulli used to like a person in year three just because he was to Kangta from H.O.T,what was his name Sulli....Yun,yun..yun?".

"Yunsung"replied Sulli reluctantly.

Minho looked a little jealous but hid it in himself.

"So Minho?"asked Mr Choi.

Everyone looked like they were awaiting for Minho's reply.They were all intrigued.He opened his jaw and they all leaned in closer.

"The last person I liked was when I was around seven or eight.It was the first person and last before Sulli.I met her at an orphanage but was devastated when she left and a family adopted her yet happy at the same time.I was alone until I turned twelve and was welcomed by my current father,a few years later he adopted Miyoon.Then sadly he died...from then on we were adopted by my father's sister who had a son named Changmin".

There was silence in the room and everyone was feeling sorry for Minho.

Mrs Choi smiled"We're your second family,so if you ever feel down we're always here".

Minho smiled and Sulli held his hand under the table nervously.Minho turned to her and smiled also nervously.

The oven made a noise and disturbed the atmosphere.Mrs Choi got up and wore a red oven mitt"Oh it's ready!".