No Mercy

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli was walking to school and she had came across the most inhabited place of people where she catches her bus.She was counting her footsteps from the convenient store where she had just bought Ha Nah's banana milk to the bus stop"23,24,25".

A boy was running quickly away from five boys which got her off track as she stared at them"aish,what number 28,29 wait.Uh this is why I always fail my maths exam".

Curious,she followed the boys cautiously and watched them behind the brick wall of the corner shop.

 

                                             

They were punching a boy laying on the floor who was helpless.She felt sorry and wanted to do something but she was to scared.One of the boys had his sleeves rolled up,while the other one had one leg of the pants rolled up,the other had a typical straightened asian hairstyle and the last member who seemed to be like the leader had his collar up and his tie was loose.He finished the beating up with a kick in the hip of the boy"That will teach you who not to betray frog prince".

As soon as the boys left Sulli went up to the poor boy and put his head on her lap"Aigoo,what have they done".

She took out her clean hanky from her pocket and started wiping away the blood.The boy just stared at her blankly without uttering a single word.After she wiped the blood she slowly helped him up and wrapped his arm around her neck.She looked sideways and searched for the nearest restaurant or some type of place for the boy to rest.