Silver Case

Forever and Always [EDITING]

Sulli opened the door"Oh Minho,sorry I can't find the case.I've been searching but...".

"You've been searching for this long just to find the book case?"asked Minho.

Sulli nodded slowly"Sorry".

"No,no,no don't be sorry for not doing anything wrong.It's just that you really are determined but but that's a good thing"Minho replied.

Sulli smiled.Minho looked around"I'll help you".He scanned the spacious room filled with pink,blue and purple items.One wall was just a bookshelf filled with books and he walked towards it"Woah".

Sulli smiled and peered over his shoulder"It's a collection of all the books I've read front to cover since grade 4".

"And I was a bookworm to you?"Minho chuckled.

Sulli smiled and took out a book from the shelf carefully"This is the very first Gwang Suk book I've read".

Minho flipped through the pages"Asylum,I've read this.It's a really tragic and inspiring story".

Sulli nodded"My mum gave it to my dad to read in the military".

Minho took his eyes off the book and accidentally locked eyes with Sulli.He gulped and dropped the book.Quickly he bent down and grabbed the book"Sorry,I...I was just thinking about something".

Minho picked up the book then found a silver book case under the bed"Is the book case silver?".

Sulli nodded"How'd you know?".

Minho stretched his hand under the bed and took the case then got up"Got it".

Sulli smiled widely"Thank you!".

Minho and Sulli were just staring at each other smiling.He then coughed and looked at his watch"Oh the time,Miyoon and I have to go now".

"Oh"replied Sulli.

He exited the room and knocked on Ha Nah's room"Miyoon we better get going".

Ha Nah opened the room and Sulli found the room with crayons and markers everywhere"Aigoo Ha Nah".

Minho bowed formally to Sulli's parents politely with a shy smile.

Mr Choi smiled"Nice to meet you Minho".

"Nice to meet you to"replied Minho.He put his school bag over one shoulder and bent to Ha Nah to pat her head"See you".

Ha Nah smiled and waved to Minho and Miyoon.Minho walked out the house and to the gates where Sulli was.

He took a deep breath and smiled"Sulli thank you for today.See you tomorrow".

Sulli smiled"See you".

Minho held Miyoon's hand and crossed the road.Sulli swung her arms and watched them until they were completely gone.She closed the gates.Minho turned around and lightly blushed with a smile.