Prologue

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

 

NOVEMBER 3RD 2012 - Cho Won boarding school girls toilets

 


“Seriously!”
“Sigh… taking ages…”
KNOCK KNOCK

His eyes darted back and forth from the door shaking from the force of knocking to the narrow walls enclosing him in the cubicle. Briefly flickering across the doodlings… guys names in hearts and catty comments about random girls fat asses, while searching for a way out.

“What can I do!? What can I do!?” He murmured in a panic

He stayed sitting on the closed lid of the toilet but braced his hands on either side of the walls beside him so he could crane his neck down to the floor to get a better view of the tapping and shuffling feet of his imprisoners.

1…2…3…4…5…6… 6 feet. 3 girls!

Oh man! One girl he could probably get past without noticing but three, there was no way. Left? Right?’ Nothing but walls. Forget it. Under? Over?

Right into the path of those girls!? Stop kidding around!

Closing his eyes tightly, a bead of sweat trickled down slowly from his brow to his temple as he tried to think of solution, a way out of this situation without totally blowing his cover.
All the while the girls demands were getting louder, their knocking getting rougher, their impatience shaking not only the cubicle door, but now starting to vibrate through the walls.
He didn’t think it was possible but his heart started beating faster and his hands initially just rubbing up and down on his knees started clenching, the whites of his knuckles showing through because of the strain.

“Are you coming out or what!?”
“Okay in there?”
“Whats happening?”

Building…Mounting… The girls voices. Their tapping heels and knocking…

“Hello!? All the other toilets are broken you know!”
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Tap Tap Tap

Too much. Words and sounds starting to echo and blur

“HURRY UP!”
“Do you think she's okay?”
“Go get the janitor”
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Tap Tap Tap Tap

His feelings over the past few months mounted, he remembered the events leading up to now, everything piling up and overloading. Flashes of faces, especially… hers.
TOO MUCH! I’ve had… “EENNNNOOOOUUGH!!!” Yelling out and banging his fist out of frustration on the side of the cubicle door, his eyes opened wide as he shot up to his feet from on top of the toilet seat where he was sitting. His hand darted forwards, his fingers roughly twisting the lock free and then reaching for the door handle, ready to yank it open…


img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=608633