Together?: KaiSoo

Homewrecked

[A/N: Shorty chapter, cause I'm sleepy, I just came home a few hours ago (9:00PM) from school.]

Silence falls over the two.

There were constant smiles, sprawled on Kai's and Kyungsoo's faces every time their eyes would meet after looking up from their food.

"Stop staring." Kyungsoo blushes as he catches Kai's eyes for the billionth time. 

Kai's smile spreads wider than possible and it evolves into a small chuckle.

"I don't want to." He replies.

It's currently lunch time in a seemingly normal Thursday, both Kai and Kyungsoo are inside the cafeteria, busying themselves with food, but mostly staring at each other.

Kyungsoo's sister is somewhere unknown and her whereabouts are the least of his problems, now that he's with Kai right now.

Kai's trying his best to keep eating his food and casually stare at Kyungsoo without anyone starting to judge them. But who would? Kai is already known for capturing hearts of both genders.

Maybe Kyungsoo; no one really knew his existence until the day Kai started interacting with him even more than usual to his subtle flirting which was only seen by his used to be close friends, who had seem to disappear, to Kai's mind any ways now that his thoughts are just filled with scenarios of him and Kyungsoo together, being all mushy and what other couples are like.

The bean sprouts keeps on slipping out in between of Kai's chopsticks and he can't seem to even track where his mouth is as he always missed whenever he tried to eat a mouthful of rice. He would end up slamming the food right on his face.

Kyungsoo stifles his laughter and the tip of his thumb before he reaches his hand out to Kai's face, on the bottom lip to be exact. He wipes of the grain of rice on his face and Kyungsoo nibbles on the tiny piece.

Kai blushes, thinking about an indirect kiss.

They don't care anymore that other students might be staring at them, they just know that there is only the two of them, despite the loud noises made by the others, which was muted out with cheesy sounding imaginary background music playing as Kai stares at Kyungsoo's bright and glossy eyes.

"So, are we...official." Kai whispers shyly, not daring to look at Kyungsoo's eyes who does the same reaction.

"I don't know." he shrugs, not knowing what exactly to say since this is the first time he's getting in a relationship. Kyungsoo doesn't quite get the gist of all these boyfriend roles just yet and what exactly he's supposed to be doing.

All he knows that he likes Kai and vice versa and he also likes it when he talks sweet and act cute in front of him.

He thinks a lot to himself. Thinking whether he should go with the cute or the sweet or the romantic type.

"It's a 'yes' or 'no' question." Kai adds, anticipating for Kyungsoo's thoughts.

Kyungsoo decides to tease the young man so he smiles for a bit then looks up on the ceiling as if he's seriously having huge thoughts about the topic. Then he goes for a casual, "Maybe." 

Kai laughs almost to sarcastically at his response, but Kai can't force anything just yet. He doesn't want to scare him off so early, instead he gives him a hard look, trying to subtly force out an answer, hopefully a good one, from Kyungsoo."

The two completely forgets about their foods and they are now fully immersed in their little sweet stare off.

Kyungsoo doesn't blink while in the other hand Kai does it multiple times, more than an average man would. 

They both laugh for a second until it slowly dies away.

"hmm, fine." Kyungsoo surrenders and decided to tell Kai what he really think about their current relations. "I like you, Jongin...but..."

"oh dear, here comes the buts." 

Kyunsoo lightly chuckles and he watches Kai for a but.

Their feet under the table are playing with each other, lightly stepping on feets and Kai is sometimes rubbing his feet up and down on Kyungsoo's legs.

Their hands under the table are also holding and their position looks a bit weird n everyone's angle as him and Kyungsoo look a bit too leaned forward eahc other in the either side of the cafeteria's table.

"I like you, but,.." He trails off leaving Kai in a cliffhanger. 

"You like me, but?" Kai parrots.

"I like you but..." Kyungsoo trails again, slightly frustrating Kai. "I forgot the next bit so you'll have to wait." 

Kai rolls his eyes and he lightly hits Kyngsoo's legs beneath him under the table.

-

Lunch time skid to an end and befreo they know it so so does the rest of the remaining lessons for the day.

They wait together for a bit and Kai catches the sit of Sehun with Luhan, who had managed to move to this school before Sehun moved here. 

He stirs Kyungsoo away, afraid hat he'll suddenly leave fhin for Sehun again like he's done for a couple of time already and Kai isn't liking any of it one bit.

The halls are already empty and Sehun and Luhan are already out of sight. After lying to Kyungsoo that he had to go to the library to get a book checked out, and the truth was just because he had really wanted Sehun away from Kyungsoo's eyes so he won't feel so left out whenever the two wiuld talk about their past that Kyungsoo clearly had not been in.

Kai sneakily takes hold of Kyungsoo's hand as they walk on the maze of corridors and halls of the school.

Kyungsoo can't help but smile so he gladly holds on tightly to Kai's, interlocking their fingers together and slilghtly swaying their arms happily.

They reach the empty locker room.

Kai gets an idea inside his head and he isn't so sure what Kyungsoo would do.

A smirk appears on his face and he looks at Kyungsoo who cathces the playful smile just before he gets pushed by Kai, his back against the lockers and his body oressed against Kai's obviously built muscles that he could felt by his stomach.

Kai runs his fingers through Kyungsoo's hair and they both stare at each other for a few second before Kai gets the urge to just attack Kyungsoo's innocent lips with his and play sinfully.

He does as he wants as Kai presses his lips on Kyungsoo's whose face looks so surprised and also a bit fascinated.

their lips play along each other before their tongues come to action, teasing each others lips and mouths.

Kyungsoo nibbles on Kai's bottom lip before they separate with a cute lip-smacking noise.

"Kyungsoo, I have bad news." Kai whispers in front of Kyungsoo's lips.

"What?"

"I think I'm addicted." He smirks. "I can't seem to stop or keep myself from kissing you again and again."

Kyungsoo's cheeks flush so red that he could probably be compared with something redder than a tomato.

"I sure do hope you're not bad for my health." Kai cheesily grins and he gives Kyungsoo another small, but sweet peck on the lips.

.

Author's corner:

Haha, I have no idea what the hell I'm writing about.

I swear I've made so many kiss scenes already.

God, Just already KaiSoo, stop teasing the readers! /nag

OTl, 

I don't know what I do with my life anymore.

Anywho~

I love you. 

Leave me a comment....please? /cute begging