Dream: BaekYeol

Homewrecked

[A/N: Short recap: Baek is in Yeol's house, specifically in his room, even more specific, Yeol is on the bed, ready to...watch a movie.]

 

Baekhyun stands idly, just a meter away from the bed with his knees slightly trembling.

He promised himself that he'd never touch Chanyeol in any way inappropriate and he wouldn't even dare to think about dirty thoughts.

But it's not helping when Chanyeol might as well be literally throwing himself to Baekhyun asking for 'it' in broad daylight.

He gulps his saliva as he slowly and hesitantly moves forward, placing his hands on the bed first before scooting next to Chnayeol who's busy with the remote as he prepare the movie.

"W-what are we watching?" Baekhyun ask, trying to pry his dirty mind away.

"Oh, just a horror film." Chanyeol finally manages to fix up the film and he stood up, shutting the curtains, sealing the two of them in darkness. The only light source was from the TV that was mounted on the wall in front of Chanyeol's bed.

It starts off with a screaching door; too eerie for Baekhyun's ears. And for a slightly weak hearted guy, Baekhyun awkwardly shuffles nearer Chanyeol, making sure that Chanyeol doesn't realize his uneasiness.

And he does notice but of course he's too oblivious to get the hint that Baekhyun doesn't really quite enjoy things that could possibly give him a heart attack. He just smiles and holds his hands, scooting much closer to Baekhyun but more in an intimate way rather than reassuringly.

In the middle of the film, things weren't that scary just yet. According to Chanyeol, it's just getting to the good part but Baekhyun's already starting to fall into a deep slumber.

Chanyeol only notices when he feels a weight dropping on his shoulder and he feel Baekhyun's slow and even warm breaths coming out of his mouth. He smiles to himself and rather than pausing, he lowers the volume of the film.

He, himself hadn't really been paying attention to the film either but he's been thinking about Baekhyun and wondering why he's quiet. Moving his head slightly, he gives more space for Baekhyun's sleeping head and he looks at him.

After a few minutes passed, Chanyeol's head started to ache and so he decides to move Baekhyun down to his lap. He had already turned off the neglected TV.

Although it's dark inside the room, Chanyeol can still see Baekhyun perfectly fine as he runs his fingers through Baekhyun's unstyled, weekend hair. From his hair, Chanyeol's long and slender fingers travel dow to his cheeks, down to his jaw line and soon enough he's tracing on Baekhyun's lips.

Feeling ticklish, Baekhyun his lips and bites on it and Chanyeol had quickly retracted his fingers before it happened.

He laughs to himself, feeling pretty nervous about the possibility of him getting caught.

Chanyeol brushes strands of Baekhyun's hair away from his forhead and he leans in to leave a soft kiss on it.

Baekhyun hums in his slumber and lightly scratch his ears, like a cute little kitten and Chanyeol can't help but feel delighted.

Faling in love had never been in Chanyeol's agenda.

At the start of his high school days, he had promised himself that he'd be a better student and make more friends than he did in his elementary school which was a number that isn't quite hard to beat since his only friends was a guy he barely remember the name of since he moved schools the next day he met Chanyeol and also the class pet.

He'd count the teacher but lookng back at that he doesn't think it's quite ideal to say that he was a friend with his freaking teacher.

Then his family had moved to another town, this meant for a good start for Chanyeol. He could finally get rid of his lonely reputation and just make new friends and live perfectly fine.

Then comes along Byun Baekhyun.

It was mere curiosity for Chanyeol, about how Baekhyun had managed to round up a lot of people as friends in the first day.

Then it lead to attraction, folding into fascination before he knew it, he was conjuring up his first crush.

He went through terrible changes, thinking he's gone mental liking another guy. Not until he gets much more educated in types of relatonship so he brushes it off and finally accepts his preferences.

He'd completely forgotten about his resolutionof making new friends. He became yet another wallflower since he hadn't bothered to talk to anybody else as he thought that maybe he way of getting Baekhyun's attention was acing his grades and being on the top of the bulletin board of the whole school.

Yet he still couldn't manage to get a single glance from him.

Chanyeol had tried his very best that he would not miss a day that he'd slip in chocolate under Baekhyun's desk every Valentine's, every Christmas season and even on his birthday which Chanyeol may or may not have found out by looking through his school records when he was cleaning inside the principal's office.

Now is just a dream to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun is currently on his lap, sleeping happily and now he's even thinking about things he really shouldn't.

Chanyeol leaves a kiss on his forehead again and this time, Baekhyun's eyes flutter open again.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry, did the movie finish?" Baekhyun abruptly sits up but Chanyeol pushes his back down to his lap.

"It doesn't matter,  I turned it off already." He smiles reassuringly.

"I'm sorry."

"It's nothing." Chanyeol laughs. "So, what do you want to do now?"

Baekhyun rubs his eyes sleepily and streches. "Can't we just stay like this?"

"Alright."

Chanyeol moves Baekhyun's head away from his lap so he can lay on the bed as well. They hold hands.

 Baekhyun closes his eyes, breathing in and out, matching it up to Chanyeol's pace. He would open his eyes slightly to peek at the latter beside him and a smile would automatically take over his face, tugging his lips upward in a lop-sided smile.

It's only about 4 in the afternoon and both Chanyeol and Baekhyun had no intention of doing anything else but spend the rest of their time closely next to each other. 

 Their hands are intertwined together, like a perfect fitting puzzle piece.

Chanyeol interrupts the silence by suddenly facing Baekhyun with eyes filled with curiosity and want. He uses his fingers to turn Baekhyun's head to face him by tilting it by his chin. The. He raises it up making sure they engage in an eye contact.

"What's up, Yeol?" He questions, curious about Chanyeol's sudden actions.

"I want to kiss you." He replies boldly and Baekhyun grins.

"Did you really need to ask for my permission?" Chanyeol nods at his statement and Baekhyun let's out a short but cute laugh before he places one of his hand on the back of Chanyeol's neck and Baekhyun pulls him close enough so that their noses are in contact.

"Kiss me then."

Without hesitation whatsoever, Chanyeol tilts his head in an angle and he then latches his lips on Baekhyun's thin yet pouty ones.

The electrifying feeling still hasn't subsided despite the fact that they've kissed numerous amounts of time before.

All of them had the same feeling of bursting butterflies inside your stomach and fireworks exploding in your head. Everything felt light and dreamy.

Baekhyun moves along his lips against Chanyeol's soft ones, meshing them together.

Baekhyun swears that Chanyeol is trying to drive him insane by saying that he wanted to wait and now he does this and teases him further.

Chanyeol nibbles on Baekhyun's lower lip as he straddles on top of Baekhyun, pinning him down on the bed.

Their lips loses contact when Chanyeol pulls away to look at Baekhyun straight in the eyes with a lustful gaze.

"This is unfair, Yeol." Baekhyun whispers, slightly out of oxygen from the breath-taking kiss.

"What's unfair, Baek?" There is a known smirk and a certain glint in Chanyeol's eyes.

"How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself now, huh?"

There he sat, directly on top of Baekhyun's lower torso, pinning him down on the soft bed, sprawled under Chanyeol's lustful gaze.

Chanyeol grazes the tips of his fingers on Baekhyun's cheeks and he kisses his jaw line before he whispers sinfully in his ears.

"Should I take back what I said? Do you want me now, Byun Baekhyun?"

.

Author's Corner:

Trololololol!

I think you can sense what's gonna happen on the next chapter, right. *wink wink, *nudge nudge

Oh Chan, wae you so naughty, teasing Baek like that, you naughty cheese!