Mature; Immature

Homewrecked
[A/N: ANNOUNCEMENT: The supposudely 'TaoRis' slot will be alternating from TaoRis and SuLay starting from this chapter.]

Suho sits on the bed while Lay is sound asleep. He thinks about how he got to this current situation and why he's living with his supposudely ex-lover and new lover at the same time.

Was he greedy for asking? No.

Suho sighs, still not knowing what state of mind he had on when he announced to everyone that every single person in the family will start living together.

Lay shuffles in his sleep, distracting Suho from his deep thoughts, a smile casually appearing on his the corner of his lips.

He climbs up the bed and crawls next to Lay.

He likes it like that. Suho can be both submissive and aggressive with Lay without feeling unsuperior unlike when he's with Kris where he's forced to act supposudely innocent and oblivious.

Lay opens one of his eye before the other one, checking whose warm breathing he feels hitting just about his neck. He sees Suho leaning in and can't help but sneak a quick peck at his lips.

"Morning, sleepy head." Suho greets and he straightens up from the bed.

Lay yawns and stretches like a cat just finished its nap before replying to Suho. "Morning." He says with his morning voice as Suho pats away Lay's (y) bed hair.

Feeling playful like he usually does, Lay gets hold of Suho's wrists and pushes him down the bed, straddling on top of Suho. "Have I told you I love waking up to you?" He whispers in the crook of Suho's neck before lightly kissing the area.

Suho chuckles at his actions and this time he turns the tables and goes on top of Lay. "Yeah. Like about everytime you'd wake up next to me." He whispers back.

They kiss for a few moments until they hear the door creaking open.

"Oh, . Sorry." Kai's eyes widens at the scene right in front of his 'innocent' eyes, but instead of closing the door and retreating away, he just stands there staring.

Both Lay and Suho flush red and the both straighten up. "W-what is it J-jongin?" Suho asks as he awkwardly shuffle.

"Um... I was wondering whether you could drop me off school...Kris and Sehun left without me, again and Baekhyun...he went to work...early too." Kai rubs the back of his neck. "I should really start wakig up earlier." He hisses to himself.

"Uh..My car is broken but maybe Yixing could take you?" Suho looks at Lay hopefully.

"Y-yeah. Of course." He says and hops of the bed. "Let me just get dressed."

Kai awkwardly grins. "Thanks." He leaves the room and waits in the living room for Lay to come out.

When Kai is gone, mischievous Lay returns. "Ha! ed by his own son." He muses.

"Yah!" Suho playfully throws him a pillow from the bed as Lay takes off his shirt, revealing his oh-so-beautiful body.

Noticing Suho's lingering eyes, Lay smirks and nears the man. "We're not yet done, mister." He whispers breathily on Suho's ears and kisses his jawline about three time before resuming on dressing up.

-

Kai and Lay are in the car, all quiet and still. The radio is on but it's in its lowest volume. They hear the faint singing of a girl group and Kai lip-syncs to the song.

"So..." Lay awkwardly strikes a conversation. "Anything up in school?"

Kai chuckles and shrugs. "Meh. Same old, same old school ." He says but there is a different glint in Kai's eyes, clearly indicating something else.

"Really?" Lay presses teasingly.

It's quite for a few seconds until Kai explodes.

"Alright. Alright." He grins. "You seem like a nice guy, Lay hyung."

Kai opens his mouth to speak to the all ears older male.

"There's this guy in school." He starts and Lay is already laughing, making Kai scoff. "Hyung!" He whines. "Anyway. The guy and I are like kind of friends and I can't tell whethet he wants more or not." Kai complains and Lay continues to drive as soon as the green light indicated.

"Well, why do you think he wants more?"

-Flashback-

"Kyungsoo-ssi?" Kai shouts his name as he searches for the spare key that is apparently under a flower pot of daisies. He finds them and immidiately slots the key inside the door lock.

Kyungsoo is there, waiting in front of the door, looking all tired but also very relieved. "Oh my...Thank you so much." His cheeks go a tinge of pink.

Kai chuckles again, remembering hkw funny Kyungsoo's situations was like.

"You promised you wouldn't laugh." He whines, for Kai, unbelieveably cute and charmingly.

"I promised no such things!" Kai accuses and casually enters Kyungsoo's house.

They stay quiet for a while until Kyungsoo tells Kai that they should go to the campus and attend thenrest of the day but Kai insists on making Kyungsoo stay with him for the rest of the day.

He manages to pull it of because of the reason, 'Will you take responsibility of me when they catch me cutting class?' They both stay in yhe house, idly lounging on the sofas as Kyungsoo watched the afternoon game shows.

"Hey, aren't you bored?" Kai asks as he sits up from the couch and looks at what Kyungsoo is watching, quite intently.

Kyungsok shrugs. "A bit, why?"

Kai smirks and grabs the remote control from the coffee tabke and turns the TV off with a bleeping tune. "Let's go out, somewhere."

"Like a date?" Kyungsoo blurts out and is suddenly blushing darkly again. "Uh..I-I mean..." He trails off.

"Yup! A date." Kai grins.

He takes hold of Kyungsoo's hands, interlocking them together and they both go tona place where Kai loves.

"You're a great guy Kyungsoo, so you're the first and probably only person that I will allow this place to be seen."

Kyungsoo's heart leaps at the statement but that small chanting in his head is still going. 'Kai is straight, Kai is straight and you, Do Kyungsoo is a pathetic hopelss romantic gay guy.' He thinks i side his head, not wanting to assume anything bigger from Kai even thought he wanted it badly.

Kai opens the door and he sees a room full of mirrors. The floors are wooden springboards. There is a small window, with a short sighted view of a brickwall and there is also a steroe that laid on the ground.

There is a hibiscus flower by the window which is slowly blooming, indicating for the arrival of spring.

Kyungsoo was brought in a dance practice room by Kai and now they were both inside the apparently sound proof room and ghey stare at each other's reflection on the mirror.

"You like dancing." Kyungsoo interjects in the silence and he gets an enthusiastic nod from him.

"You?"

"I'm more of a singing guy." Kyungsok shares. "Can you show me some dance moves?" He grins hopeful to see a live performance.

"Of course."

The tension is thick as Kai starts to dance sensually on a emotional song and Kyungsoo is oddly .

The song is familair to Kyungsoo so he sings along to the ballad's chorus.

Kai is surprised by Kyungsoo's vocals.

" you're good." He compliments and blushes.

"You're not bad yourself either."

They both stare at each other for a while as sweat drips from Kai's forehead, rolling down his neck.

Kai's heart palpitates as he moves his body closer to Kyungsoo. "Do you want me to teach you to dance?" He offers but more demanding since he's already taken hold of Kyungsoo's hips.

Having not much choice, he literally melts in Kai as his body fluidly folllows Kai's.

His hands are all over Kyungsoo's body, touching here and there. This whole 'teach you how to dance' sham is woking its way up Kai's ual intentions.

The beat of the song is perfect. Kai majestically does a y wave and turn and he looks dead straight into Kyungsoo's eyes. His body is literally an inch away from Kyungsoo's and their breaths are running low.

"You have a predect body." slips oit of Kai's mouth. "I-I mean for dancing."

And what Kyungsoo is about to say took him a lot of courage and boldness to say which came out of nowhere.

"Yeah? You're body...I think it's y." He huskily whispers with his profound deep singer voice.

Kai is surprised by the compliment and so is Kyungsoo.

All hyped up, Kai thinks he can take advantage of the situation and take things up a notch.

He walks forward, nearer Kyungsoo, who automatically walk back and Kai doesn't stop until Kyungsoo hits the mirror wall with his back.

Kai leans in his face, lips just a millimeter away and huskily and breathily whispers..

"I really wish I could kiss you right now."

.

Author's Corner:

Imma puke now...OTL

Hohoho...I couldn't help but add KaiSoo...I just couldn't think of a SuLay scene.

OMG KaiSoo!

p.s I think i may have made some confusion in the last KaiSoo chapter...Kyungsoo doesn't live in Jeju...I was just saying that Kai had so much money he could even drive him there... Sorry I need to be more descriptive.

OTL /le back to puking rainbows due to KaiSoo.

I need to sleep terribly! T-T see you onthe next update!