Aftermath: BaekYeol

Homewrecked
[Dedicated to the 100th commenter: suatmm]

After the question rolls out of Baekhyun's tongue, Chanyeol leans backwards, finally giving the confused man some space.

"W-why did you just...kiss me?" Baekhyun repeats.

Chanyeol looks at him with wondering eyes but Baekhyun is slightly frowning from his lack of response.

"...just because."

Baekhyun is irritated by the answer and his eye slightly twitches and his lip curves lop sidedly. "That's not a valid answer." He says, almost a whisper.

"I have every right to answer as I want to." Chanyeol provokes.

Baekhyun bores his eyes into Chanyeol's, his pupils slightly dilating.

"You can't kiss me without my permission." He authorises.

Chanyeol whips out a playful smile that grows into a smirk, much alike to Kai's, if not maybe a tad bit more seducting.

"Alright, Byun Baekhyun." The smile fades out and is replaced by Chanyeol's most serious face he could pull. "Can I kiss you, again." He taunts as he goes closer and closer until only a centimeter is gaping in between their faces.

Baekhyun is taken aback but strange thing is, his body doesn't seem to understand its oddity. His body seems to have a mind of its own as his head slowly nods and Chanyeol is more than happy to take advantage.

He pulls him in again, this time Chanyeol's hand is now placed at the back of Baekhyun's neck, pushing him nearer. Chanyeol stands from his chair and slowly wheels Baekhyun near the bed on the computer chair.

Baekhyun is pushed all the way back until he feels the bed just behind him. Chanyeol pushes Baekhyun to lay on the bed and he climbs on top of him.

"9 ed up years, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol repeats. "9 ing years."

Baekhyun looks at him confused but Chanyeol quickly dives in again to Baekhyun and attacks his lips, this time he's collected a lot more courage and the bottom of his lips, encouraging him to make way for Chanyeol's tongue.

The kiss is on burning and Baekhyun is starting to perspire under Chanyeol's body. His heart rate is going up and up again and he's basically gripping for his sanity.

The way his crazy-looking, insane, cracked up co-worker changes into a driven beast entices Baekhyun more than it probably should.

It's just those '9 years' he couldn't quite get. What was it about? He gets that Chanyeol obviously like him but does baekhyun like him back? Maybe.

Baekhyun snakes his arms around Chanyeol's neck and starts gripping on his light brown locks and pulls away for a second. "So this 9 years. What is it about?" The look in Chanyeol's faces changes for a millisecond and turns back to the playful smirk.

"Oh, Baekhyun. I can't do all the work here." He says whilst making circles around Baekhyun's collarbones. "You have to find out for yourself." Chanyeol whispers in to his ear breathily.

Chanyeol goes for another quick peck on the lips leaving Baekhyun wanting more that he should.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow ." Chanyeol winks and grabs his satchel after getting off Baekhyun's almost trembling body.

Chanyeol goes for the door after Baekhyun dreamily whispers a "Bye." and before he comes back to reality Chanyeol has already made his way out of the household.

-

Baekhyun is in a drugged up like state as he looks at the ceiling which is also cloud painted just like on Sehun's room. He's drawing imaginary circles on the bedsheets and he keeps on replaying the scenes inside his head.

"Oh my God! I can't." He says and buries his head on the pillow, suggesting how much he's afraid and worried about what it'll be like at work the next day.

He troes to forget evrything but every single movement that Chanyeol made is like imprinted on the walls of Baekhyun's head .

The way his smile transforms. The way his lips molded with his and the way his tongue grazed on his lips; every single detail is being carried by everything.

-

It's a Saturday morning and Baekhyun. is getting ready for work but he's a lot more conscious about how he looks and how he's dressed.

He adjusts his tie for the billionth time and swipes his hair down. After making sure he's as prestine as a he smiles, contently at his appearance and goes out to his car and drives to the law firm.

On the way to work, as he stops at a red light he looks around his car, noticing black ink blotches surrounding the car's interior. It reminds him of when Chanyeol was awkwardly and shyly shuffling about inside his car fussing about how he's soiling the leather.

The tires screech into a stop and Baekhyun parks at his spot and he quickly but gracefull enters his work place.

Baekhyun sees the oh-so-familiar light haired giant and he can't help but smile.

Chanyeol catches the grin and he himself is infected as a wide toothy smile widespreads on his face.

Baekhyun sits on his chair and swivels around a bit until he finally notices a pink post-it note, sticking on the side of his monitor.

'Will I see you tonight?' The note says and Baekhyun's heart does its multiple flips before he can look back again to Chanyeol, giving him a gesture that said...

'Maybe.'

.

Author's Corner:

I know this chapter is short TT-TT

Anyways, do you guys want BaekYeol to be official?

Leave you holy comments!

ILY