Spring Cleaning: Bonus Chapter (Part 5)

Homewrecked
In The Library

An hour has passed and both Sehun and Luhan are making pretty good progress on cleaning the house's library. They've dusted the bookshelves from top to bottom despite that the walls were basically all bookshelves.

"God, your family sure do own a lot of books." Luhan wonders as he flips the pages of a random book from one of the shelves.

"Yeah, I doubt those idiots even read them." Sehun jokes but Luhan gets suspicious.

"You know, you don't seem related with any of those people."

Sehun laughs for a brief moment before he gives Luhan his reply. "Cause I'm not." He smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"Hyung. Gay couples can't have babies. I mean like biologically."

"T-they're gay?"

Sehun nods. "Yeah, all of them. Like, all."

"How about that tall one, he looks too gorgeous to not be strai--"

"Please, Kris is the gayest one out of them."

Luhan laughs at Sehun's explanations. They chat about Sehun's 'family' but Luhan is too polite to ask about Sehun's real family so they keep on joking about the people in the house.

"Too bad you're straight." Luhan sighs to finalize.

Sehun doesn't reply to that and pretends he's back to cleaning again, which they stopped doing a quarter of an hour ago as they've pretty much got too involve in their conversation.

"Hey, Sehun-ah?" He calls.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think there's a chance that you could fall for me?"

Sehun turns his head to look at Luhan but for some reason he's only inches away from Sehun's body. He must have moved closer when he wasn't looking.

"H-hyung." Sehun slightly backs away but he can't anymore since he's trapped by one of the bookshelves. "Y-yah, " Sehun let's out an awkward laugh.

"I'm serious, though. Will you?" Luhan looks at him dead in the eye.

"N-no..I don't know..." Sehun whispers, almost unheard.

"Do I have 1% chance? More?" Luhan closes their distance even more so that Sehun can feel Luhan's chest by his. Not quite directly since Luhan is slightly bit shorter that him.

"F-f-f...Fifty..." He stammers.

Luhan's eyes widen at his answer, he honestly thought that he'd get pushed away by Sehun again but seeing him stuttering and stammering, he thinks he may have a chance at him after all.

"That much?" Luhan grins, liking the response he's receiving.

"..hyung...Have I told you that," Sehun gulps as he places his hands on Luhan's chest to push him slightly away. "That your stupidity is really harming me."

"Yeah, I've heard you say it." Luhan smiles, almost too innocently as he pushes himself back near Sehun, trapping the younger in between his body and the wall of books behind him.

"W-well. I-it's really...affecting me."

"Is it?" The smile morphs into a smirk. Sehun nods a couple of times, too fast. "Is it really affecting you?"

"Yeah."

"My stupidity. It's affecting you?"

"Yeah."

"Affecting you?"

"Yes."

"So does that mean you're falling for me?"

"Yes!" Sehun shouts a bit too loud. Luhan smiles and Sehun looks at him confused before the question actually starts to make sense to him. "W-wait! You tricked me!" He accuses but Luhan is still laughing.

"Nope, you answered what I asked you and I'm going to keep to that." Luhan grins and he watches Sehun turn slightly pink.

"Yah! I'm not falling for you!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes!"

"Cause you've already fallen for me?"

"Yes." He says again. "Wait! No! Stop it!" Sehun whines as he lightly hits Luhan, who is by the way still too close for Sehun's comfort.

"You're the one answering." Luhan continues to enjoy the moment of Sehun not being cold and secretive.

"Shut up..." Sehun surrenders.

"You're so cute." Luhan compliments and pinches his cheeks that are slightly pink tinted and Sehun lightly slaps it away but Luhan wittily takes that chance to interlock their hand together and he does it with the other and he pins Sehun's hands over his head.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making you fall deeper for me." Luhan grins as he completely presses his body on Sehun's.

"How can I fall deeper if I haven't even fell?" He says, hiding his nervousness.

"Like this." He smirks.

Then Luhan goes on his tip toes and leans his face to Sehun's, pressing his lips on the latter's.

Sehun's eyes grows wide as he glares down to Luhan's head, completely stunned by what he's doing.

He tries to push him away but Luhan's lips starts to move, slightly parting Sehun's lips and he can feel Luhan's tongue his lower lip.

His lips are still pursed but not for long when Luhan drops their holding hands down by his side and Luhan lets go to wrap his arms around Sehun's neck, putting pressure on it and pushing them closer together.

Sehun let's out a sigh from his nostrils, signaling for his surrender. 'You win this round Luhan hyung.' He says in his mind as he lets himself melt to the kiss and finally respond to Luhan's lips.

He feels a smile on Luhan's lips and Sehun can't help but smile to without parting their lips.

They are in that position for a while until Sehun wraps his arms around Luhan's waist, supporting his balance, thinking that the older male is probably tired from tip toeing for such a long time.

It feels too much to be a first shared kiss between them, but they didn't care, especially Luhan. He is in complete utter bliss, feeling Sehun's lips after a long time of wanting.

They finally pull apart and Luhan is grinning too wide. Sehun just scoffs as he sees the idiotic look on his face. "I hate you." Sehun says with such a face.

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"You like me, really."

"Yes....Oh for goodness sake, stop doing that."

"No thanks." Luhan grins. "I want some more."

With that said, Luhan leans in for another kiss and Sehun rolls his eyes for a brief second before he melts again in the feeling of Luhan's soft pink lips in contact with his again.

'I won't let you win round 2.'

.

Author's Corner:

Everybody is over the moon.

All the couple be kissin'

Even the stubborn Sehun

hahah! HunHan first kiss. LOL...I can't..OTL