Spring Cleaning: Bonus Chapter (Part 4)

Homewrecked
[A/N: I bet you're all dying for some KaiSoo action, huh? Well, here you go!...NOT! mwahahahahah

Evil Author will be evil.

But here is some ' Talk' Ft BaekYeol to compensate]]

In the 3rd Floor; Spare Bedroom

Baekhyun briefly tours Chanyeol around the main parts of the house. He says that they won't have time to check out the other places just yet since they won't have time.

All in all, there are 15 bedrooms in the house, only 5 are being used at the moment and they are the rooms on the first and the second flight of the house.

The three of Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun are on the second floor and Kris, Tao, Lay and Suho have downstairs. Baekhyun also explain that the reason why the house is so big is because, Kris' parent bought the house from a rich Spanish family who had 3 generations of their family living in one household.

Chanyeol takes all the information interestingly and he nods at every word that comes out of Baekhyun's mouth but it's quite obvious that the information goes in one ear and out the other, as Chanyeol is getting distracted by Baekhyun's body.

Baekhyun had his short sleeves rolled up, showing his slight biceps and he is currently reaching up at the curtain, his belly peeking out of his shirt.

Chanyeol gulps a load of his saliva and slowly his dried up lips as he walks nearer to Baekhyun, ready to hand him the new pair of curtains Suho had wanted to be up in this room.

"I think you should do this...you're taller. I can't reach the stupid hook." Baekhyun struggles as he tip toes on the wobbly dining chair.

He hears Chanyeol chuckling and Baekhyun feels a pair of hands encircling around his bare stomach. Chanyeol carries him down from the chair to the ground like a child.

"...I can go down by myself..." Baekhyun mutters, his face red as a chili pepper.

Chanyeol easily reaches the hooks and quickly replaces the brown curtains to a blue velvety coloured ones. "Does this mean we have to change the bed covers as well?" He points out as he notices the colour clash of the fabrics in the room.

"Yeah, I think so...but isn't it a waste changing unused sheets." Baekhyun implies.

"How about we dirty It up?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I-I I didn't mean it like that...I-I...I'm going to shut up now." Chanyeol stutters and awkwardly bites his lips.

Baekhyun on the other hand has other ideas running through his head and they aren't quite...nice, more naughty, on that thought.

"Sorry. I blurt things out." Chanyeol whispers."

"Hey, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun moves closer to him, closing up their distance.

"Hmm?"

There's a certain glint in Baekhyun's eyes as he, this time, corners Chanyeol, until the back of his knees touches the bed and he sits down.

"B-Baekhyun?"

He takes Chanyeol's hands and intertwined their fingers together, Baekhyun's long slender digits curling up to the palms of Chanyeol.

"We could dirty up the sheets..." He whispers seductively, but secretly he harbored the courage from somewhere unknown, just to sat this and do what he's currently doing. "I mean, if you want."

Chanyeol gulps as he sees the new side of Baekhyun. Never did he start and initiate new types of skinship apart from kissing wildly in the office or inside a car. Baekhyun slowly crawls up to Chanyeol, hovering above him and their hands are still not apart.

"Do you want to?" He taunts the taller.

He gulps for the nth time, his saliva slowly drying up as well and he his lips habitually. "B-Baekhyun..."

A smirk appears on Baekhyun's face, which is rare to see. it's usually the heart-melting eye smile that he has on his face. But this...the smirk is basically to Chanyeol.

"Saying my name all the time won't do." He leans his face so they're millimeters apart. "But it'll do it you...moaned it. Begged for it. Screamed it."

Chanyeol's heart races for its sanity to return.

It's broad daylight and Baekhyun is initiating the D. 'No. No, Park Chanyeol. Keep it together, man. Baekhyun is the one that has to beg! Not you!' He screams inside his head. 'Remember, 9 years or nothing! of waiting!' Chanyeol mentally slaps some sense into his head but thag gaze from Baekhyun's eyes are weakening his knees.

"Answer me. Do you want to play with me, Park. Chan. Yeol?" He whispers out the syllables of his name. "Play with Baekhyun." He teases and blows hot air on his ears.

Chanyeol purses his lips, surpressing any replies that could come out but he fails.

"I hate you Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol gives up. "You're the one who's supposed to beg."

Baekhyun the bottom of his lips before latching them on to Chanyeol's. Their lips are familiar with each other and they know what they like already from all the kisses they have already shared.

Baekhyun snakes his tongue inside Chanyeol's mouth, twining it on Chanyeol's and it lightly and he lifts up their hands that are still tightly held on together, just above Chanyeol's head and he pins him like that for a while.

A strained moan slips out of Chanyeol's lips and Baekhyun smiles in his accomplishment but he kisses Chanyeol's forehead before looking at him back straight in the eye.

"I'll let you top." He compromises. "I'll beg for you. I'll be the one who's a mess, screaming your name."

Chanyeol has a mix feeling of being flattered and at the same time. He grins a toothy smile.

"So...Will you play with Baekhyun now?"

.

Author's Corner:

Okay, okay...Even I was fangirling when I was writing this one Kyyyaaaaahhh~ /le nosebleeding

So...someone unsubscribed but someone upvoted and I gained more subs so I'm feeling neutral, then I saw all the comments and I died too!

Le Reader-Author Relationship!

I kill you with OTP feels while you kill me with your comments about your OTP feels! ILY!

Short Chapter, I know, but if it were to be longer, I'm afraid I won't have any living reader anymore from all the BaekYeol feels. TT-TT

First the KaiSoo, then the BaekYeol..I'm just gonna kill you all really. Guess who's next.

Oh! I hope you haven't forgetter XiuChen...who still hasn't made an appearance /wink wink

And...Do you really want in this story? I mean you clicked this, knowing that it isn't a rated story...Tell me what you want down inthe comments section below. ^^