1 Crisis Caught: TaoRis

Homewrecked

The pair leaves the bubble tea shop, confused.

A plan to 'stalk' Kris (In Kai's words) to find out what's been up with him, ends up with a twist.

Suho. "Suho is cheating?" exclaims Kai as they are a few good meters away from the shop.

"I wouldn't jump to conclusions if I were you." Sehun comments.

Sehun isn't the type to in into other people's affairs, even if those people were apparently counted as his family.

"I'd believe if it was Kris; but Suho." Kai contemplates to himself as he and Sehun walks away from the 'crime scene'

The two arrives the house and notices that their guest room's light is currently on.

"Kris must be home." Sehun points out and Kai whips out his keys.

"For once, he's actually here." Kai retorts and opens the door.

They both head upstairs to their rooms to change and forget about what they saw.

Sehun is a bit sulky as he didn't fully enjoy his sweet and refreshing tapioca drink.

But Sehun suddenly stops, mid-way on the steps and grabs on to the back collar of Kai's shirt. From the force, Kai almost falls but Sehun keeps his balance.

"Wha--" Kai is about to shout but Sehun shushes him down.

"Don't you hear that?" whispers Sehun.

"Hear wh---" Kai freezes on the spot he's currently on and so does Sehun as they hear Kris' deep chuckle.

"He's laughing?" Sehun points out as they walk sneakily walked up the stairs and near the guest room door.

"He could just be on the phone with someone." Kai shrugs but as soon as they hear another man's laughter, the two freezes once again.

They back away slowly from the door but Kai walks a bit too quick and ends up stepping on Sehun's foot, who's currently on the edge of the staircase.

The two falls backwards.

With a gasp, Sehun grabs the railing of the staircase with his right hand and grabs on to Kai's waist, automatically, preventing him from falling from the thirteen steps away from the ground floor.

-

"Ge! Stop. W-wait!" Tao pleads as he crawls away from the bed and Kris to safety. Kris hops off the bed and catches Tao.

Kris wraps his long and slender arms to Tao's upper torso and nuzzles his head on his neck after kissing a part of his jawline.

He playfully pinches Tao's side, causing him to burst into a loud laugh buy the two turns into stones as they hear a loud thump, coming from across the other side of the door.

"Do you want me to go out by the window?" Tao whispers.

"Yah! We are on the second floor, you idiot!" Kris thumps Tao's forehead as he secretly but not so discreetly worries. "Plus, I have to face him. The faster the better right?"

Tao doesn't say anything but inside he seems a bit too hopeful about this.

Kris might look a bit intimidating, and sometimes he really is, Kris isn't really like this. He may look like he likes to lead but guess what...Tao tops

Kris is really a bit light and weak at heart and he really has good humor and a lot of charms which he barely shows because he has decided to be the provider of the household.

Tao is a bit hopeful as Kris waltzes up to the door and stretches his arm to the knob, but Kris' hands are a bit shaky as he grasps on the gold plated handle and he turns the door open to reveal not Suho, but Kai and Sehun who looks like they're hugging each other on the middle of the staircase.

Sehun and Kai scrambles as Kris appears from the room. His eyes looks a bit scary and threatening but Kris doesn't do anything.

"Kris."

.

Author's corner

Really sorry that I couldn't update yesterday.

I'll do a double update soon!

Heheheh! ILYGuise!

Subbies, Comment to us?