Sudden Start: Su...

Homewrecked

The sun rises where Suho stays. The rays hit his face and his eyes starts to squint.

He groans a little, stretching up his arms and turning around to a smiling face.

"Morning." The man greets Suho with his morning voice.

Suho can't help but smile and cracks into a huge grin. It's the first time he wakes up with another man feeling happy and not anxious about Kris.

"Morning to you too." mumbles Suho.

The two stares at each other, not giving any signs of wanting to get up from the bed. Suho snakes his arms around the man's neck and he nuzzles his head on the man's chest.

"This is nice, isn't it hyung?" The man lets out a sigh of relief as he kisses the top of Suho's head. "Just us. No more betraying. Nothing."

Suho hums in agreement. "Yeah. We could finally go on a vacation together like we planned to do a few weeks back."

The man is suddenly reminded of when he met Suho. If it was correct, they met in cafe where he usually goes to. And Suho happened to stumble into that little shop in the middle of everything.

"Yeah, but something's bothering me, Joonmyun." He says wearily. "We're gonna be living with Kris and his other guy. What are you gonna do?"

Suho blinks and thinks for a few long seconds. "It's not going to be terrible." He reassures the man and Suho gives him a small peck on his lips.

The other man can only hope for the best and he's trying not to expect much of the other people who lives with Suho, as he described them to be. He's afraid of what they'll think of him and how they'll treat him.

But then again, it's not only him who would have been feeling like that. Kris' partner might be also weary about the other boys who had been described by Suho as 'rowdy, moody and hormonal teenagers.'

"Come on. We've gotta start packing some basics first."

-

When the two had finished packing their bags, the other man gets the car started whilst Suho placed a few of their belongings into the trunk of the vehicle.

After packing some of their necessities, they arrived the house after a few long minutes inside the car. Suho drops the luggage and starts pulling it alongside of him.

It bumped noisily against the gravel and to add to that, they had to pull up the bags up to the staircase just to get from the front yard to the front door of the house.

Without knocking, Suho enters the house and finds it empty. He sighs in relief because he still didn't know how to approach Kris. And by Kris, you can also add everyone else to that list.

He takes of his shoes and so does the man behind him and on the wall there are some sticky notes stuck up to it saying:

'Gone to school, of course. -Kai and Sehun'

'Gone grocery shopping, need anything? -Kris'

Suhi smiles for a brief second. Now at least he knows that Kris isn't uncomfortable with the idea Suho had come up with.

Suho enters his and Kris' former room and sees that everything had already been cleaned up. Kris and his new guy are probably going ti stay in the guest room which just as big as the master.

When Suho and the other man finishes hauling all their belongings to the room, the other man gives Suhi a tight and sweet back hug while resting his chin on Suho's shoulders.

He also kisses Suho's cheeks and holds his hands, interlocking their fingers together. "Yixing-ah." Suho whispers out his name.

[a/n: Decided on SuLay]

-

In the middle of a class, Kai is called out by a teacher to come out to the staff room.

Hesitantly Kai follows the teacher and they reach their destination.

"Jongin-ssi. According to your recent set of grades..."

Kai gets a small heart attack at those words.

"All your subjects have outstanding grades. Way above average." The teacher says and Kai exhales in relief. "But you're failing your Home Economics class."

Kai makes an 'o' shape with his mouth as he knows the exact reason for that.

Do Kyungsoo.

He is in his Home Eco class and he us 'the' best ever in that subject and Kai never listens and just stares at Kyungsoo for 99% of the time in that room. He's surprised that he still hasn't burnt anything but then again, Kai hadn't been doing anything in that class but give googley eyes at Kyungsoo.

"You need to attend private tutoring with one of the best students we've got in that department and I hope you won't mind hopping the tutorial place from your house to his house." The teacher explains.

"Private tutoring? With who?"

"Do Kyungsoo, of course."

.

Author's Corner:

Hahha SuLay is here and PRIVATE tutoring with D.O...o.O

Hope Kai can handle his feels!

Sorry it's short but I've been lacking sleep. Been busy but still goingnto be updating Everyday ^^