Back in the Household

Homewrecked

 

Baekhyun picks up the mail that was dropped in the slot. He flips through around, finding anything that might have belonged to him.

"Wu Yifan, Wu Yifan, Kim Joonmyun, Wu Yifan." He whispers to himself until he finds a green envelope with the name 'Oh Sehun' messily written on it. Baekhyun ponders for a second until Sehun pops out of nowhere and yanks the sweet smelling envelope in his hands. "What's that?"

Sehun doesn't reply but runs to his room, shutting the door.

Baekhyun just shrugs and continues to flick through the mail. He separates all the mail and places them on the coffee table. He didn't get any so he goes to his room to change to something comfortable and out of his work clothes.

As Baekhyun closes his door, a certain someone goes out of their room and runs to the Sehun's room.

"Hey." Sehun jumps at the voice and slips the green envelope and it's contents under his bed sheets. "Why so jumpy, bro." Kai smirks.

"I'm not."

Kai sits on Sehun's computer chair and spins around. 

"What do you want?" Sehun asks, nonchalantly.

"Nothing in particular." Kai shrugs and picks up a random object that laid on Sehun's desk.

The two eyes each other for a brief second before Kai gives up and sighs.

"So you're really straight?" He asks.

Sehun furrows his eyebrows. What did his preference matter to Kai, not unless..."You are not allowed to download your stupid gay in my computer."

Kai laughs at his guess but actually it was partly right, but that wasn't why he asked that.

"No,it's not that." He shakes his head.

"Then what?" Sehun is now aggravated.

"Calm your , homophobe." Kai jokes. "I was just wondering whether you had some....idaaehfss for me..."

"What?"

"Some...sugeaihehftitions for me..."

"Stop mumbling."

"IDEAS! SUGGESTIONS!Gosh, you deaf ." Kai insults but he's really just embarrassed.

Sehun breaks into his nearly not seen smiles. "Not if you ask me nicer than that, 'you '." He retorts.

Kai is slightly agape. "Fine. Can you give me some advice, please." Kai bats his eyes and hugs to Sehun's arms.

"Sorry, no." Sehun answers and Kai scowls.

"What the hell man?"

"Of all people in the house, you ask me? Me? the only one who's perfectly straight. And you ask me for your gay advice?" Sehun questions Kai.

"." Kai frowns and finds himself sneaking out of Sehun's room and to Baekhyun's.

As soon as Kai leaves and shuts the door, Sehun returns to the letter that he shoved under his bedding. It's crumpled.

He reads the letter tentatively and grins at some part.

Suho comes home without Kris, which is unusual. He has groceries in his hands and  weird expression decorating his usually mother-like loving kind face.

Baekhyun helps out Suho and so does Kai. There's an awkward feeling going around the two and Sehun guesses it was that advice talk that Kai wanted to have.

Sehun pops out of his room and helps out in the cooking. 

They all finish but Kris is still not home. At this time, he would have called to say something and as everyone except Suho had expected, the call comes and Suho answers.

Suho nods a few time murmuring an 'ah, or an 'oh'. It was obvious that Kris is making up excuses again. Probably saying something along the lines of 'it's traffic jammed' or 'too much work load in hand, so I'll be late,' That sort of excuses.

"It was Kris, he says there's a traffic jam and he decided to finish up because he still has too much work load so he'll be late." Suho announces. 

Bulls-eye.

-

Baekhyun offers to  clean up and Suho goes straight to his room. Leaving Sehun and Kai alone in the living room.

It was quiet, minus the sound of the TV.

And the clashing of plates in the background.

And Kai's hysterical laughter.

Maybe not so quiet then.

Sehun tries to sneak out of the room and back to his own but Kai stops him as he grabs hold of his wrists.

"You know that something's going on right?" He asks.

"What?"

"Something's going on with Suho and Kris." Kai continues.

"I don't know." Sehun shrugs and yanks his wrist away from Kai's grip.

"I bet you want to find out though?" A smirk appears on his lips.

"No."

"Of course you do. Even Baekhyun hyung wants to." 

When he says that, Baekhyun runs out of the kitchen leaving the faucet running. "What about me?" He asks eagerly.

"Suho and Kris." Kai says and Baekhyun nods as if he knew what we were talking about. "Wanna spy on Kris?" His smirk grows wider more than possible.

Baekhyun nods but Sehun rolls his eyes and ignore the two.

"Yah! You're coming with us to, whether you like it or not." Kai shouts as Sehun climbs up the steps.

 


Comment for me? Please? No?

; - ;