Lesson 1: KaiSoo

Homewrecked
Kai wanders around the unfamilar neighborhood. He realizes that he may have gone out a few minutes early than he should have; now he had to wait outside Kyungsoo's house for 45 more minutes.

Although it's an early Saturday and it seemed like a guy like Kai had other better things to do, he cannot imagine that he'd be spending his, not just one Saturday, but all the Saturdays till the end of the semester.

He's giddy about the face that he, right now, holds such a dear important fact about Kyungsoo- where he lives.

Kai goes back and forth and round and round the front of the house. A small store around the corner catches his eye and decides to get something to eat while he waits the remainding half of the hour.

He makes a bee-line exactly where the ice creams would be and picks up an orange flavoured popsicle stick. He hands his change to the vender and leaves with the treat already in his mouth.

Kai walks back to the house and this time, Kyungsoo is there, holding 2 black bags. He approaches him quite nervously but tries not to lose his cool.

"Hey." greets Kai, with his now sultry voice and takes a slick on the popsicle.

Kyungsoo jumps a bit and turns to Kai, exactly when he on the treat. "K-Kai-ssi!"

Kai frowns when Kyungsoo suddenly bows to him in respect as if he was the authority and he throws the black bags in the trash.

"Woah! You're older than me, don't do that." Kai defends.

"S-sorry." stutters Kyungsoo. He awkwardly shuffles and looks at his watch before he opens his mouth again, to speak. "Aren't you supposed to be here later at 12?"

"Wait! 12?" Kai eyes wide open.

"Yeah...it's only 10:30" Kyungsoo informs.

"I thought I was supposed to be here by 11?"

"Umm...even if you did...you're still 30 minutes early."

Kai grins widely as he rubs the back of his neck before returning to his orange popsicle, the cold treat inside his mouth and releasing it with a pop.

"Umm...do you want to come in?" Kyungsoo says more of a statement than a question. Kai just cooly nods even though inside he had little firework explosions inside his stomach.

Kyungsoo opens the door, revealing the perfectly clean house. Every single items, from the arrangement of cushions to the knick-knacks that were displayed everywhere looked as if they were placed with a use of a ruler.

Kyungsoo bends down, right in front of Kai, who's still not finished with his popsicle, and he picks up a pair of slippers and places them in front of Kai. "Thanks." He says.

They both go to sit on the sofa, which Kai find incredibly hard not to think about making a crease on the as-if-ironed-out couch.

"You'll have to come grocery shopping with me first since you're here a bit early." Kai nods as he watches Kyungsoo pick up a small notebook and jots things down. "What do you think we'll need?"

?

"Umm...do we really have to make a list? Can't we just go to the store and buy random things?" Kai asks and soon as he did he regrets it. Kyungsoo looks at Kai as if a flying pig made more sense than what he just said. "Eggs?" Kai awkwardly adds.

Kyungsoo smiles, almost for the very first time to be directed to Kai.

He jots some more things down and stands up. "Let's go." He smiles again at Kai, whose legs are now to wobbly to operate.

"Let's Go!"

-

Kyungsoo laughs at the joke Kai cracked and he is still amazed by the smile that the big doe eyed male makes.

"Eggs, check. Flour, check. Cocoa powder, check. Vanilla extract...not yet." Kyungsoo makes a streamline to the baking section once again and picks up a small vial of vanilla extract.

"So what are we making?" Kai asks.

"Cake or cupcake. Which one do you prefer?"

"Hmm...cupcake is easy to share...so let's go with the cake." Kai grins and grabs the basket from Kyungsoo's arms and takes it for himself to carry.

Kyungsoo doesn't say anything but he's thankful.

Secretly Kai had been acting out to himself that him and Kyungsoo are a couple who are gorcery shopping and real Kyungsoo would notice him laugh to himself from time to time which looked more cute to him than plain crazy.

They pay for their items and leave the store. Kai had urged Kyungsoo to but ice cream again and this time he got a soft whipped one, similar to what Kyungsoo got.

The two eat and walk at the same time and they reach Kyungsoo's house, which is just 3 short blocks away from the store.

Placing down all the plastic bags, they sit in front of each other on the dining room, finishing up their ice cream.

Kai's one drips to his fingers so he from his skin to the tip of the cream where the sticky trailed down.

Kyungsoo gulps and intently watches Kai in fascination. He on the other hand eats the ice cream differently.

He places it inside his mouth and closes his lips around the tip, moulding it, upwards.

They watch each other eat the treat, both of them secretly pooling with a weird feeling inside the pits of their stomach.

Kai and again while Kyungsoo and swallows the cold sweet willingly.

As soon as they finished, Kyungsoo nervously gulps and leans over to Kai's face and stretches his hands.

He rubs the corner of Kai's lips, slightly and accidentally grazing over his tongue and he on the thumb he used to clean him up. "It was bothering me." He says before awkwardly runs away to the kitchen

"T-thanks."

Kai repeats the scene inside his head, chanting 'indirect kiss' in his mind.

.

Author's Corner:

Hahah! Sorry...feeling ty right now.

Naughty KaiSoo!

Hahah! Holy cow that was awkward writing that!

Heheh...teasing each other like that. Just each other will you!? (jokes)